Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Very Long Adventure Search and Junk Scenario Drops

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    They brought back Vanilla Coke long ago, like just a couple of years after they discontinued it. In fact high demand for it brought it back to most of the markets it was pulled from. I can get it at the local store right now. I just had some like a few days ago. Bad example.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    They brought back Vanilla Coke long ago, like just a couple of years after they discontinued it. In fact high demand for it brought it back to most of the markets it was pulled from. I can get it at the local store right now. I just had some like a few days ago. Bad example.
    But did you drive there in your Pontiac Aztek to pick it up?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post

It is a principal offering at all the Coke kiosks in various theaters and food parks in malls. Lol, actually the only Coke that I like.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    It is a principal offering at all the Coke kiosks in various theaters and food parks in malls. Lol, actually the only Coke that I like.
    Not the best example, I agree. Pepsi Blue would have been a better example, but the truth is that I really enjoyed that product... Anyway, it shows that Coke (or Pepsi) adapted their strategy and that's the point: BB is not listening to customers and that's a mistake. Of course, this exceptional product sells itself but they are missing the opportunity of establishing their brand among loyal customers.
    Whence comest thou?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    What about Crystal Clear Pepsi, or Pepsi with Ginseng?
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    My wife occasionally will make herself a homemade vanilla coke (actually it's RC or Bubba Cola). Since vanilla is 35% alcohol, does that make it a cocktail??

Quote Originally Posted by kzar View Post
    BB is not listening to customers and that's a mistake. Of course, this exceptional product sells itself but they are missing the opportunity of establishing their brand among loyal customers.
    Given what I've seen of the way BB operates over the course of the 4+ years I've been playing, I'll not sign up for another BB product ever. I love this game to death, but that's as far as it'll ever go.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Yes, I prefer RC over Pepsi, and then lastly I tolerate Coke.
    "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We're all god."
    --- Ray Bradbury

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Squirrel--------->

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Maybe kzar was thinking of New Coke.

World
    Zeus
    As the thread seems to have left the topic, and the same topic is being discussed in another section, please continue the active topic here.
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

TSO on Twitter & Facebook

Closed Thread