Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Dev Diary - The Pathfinder

World
    Zeus
    Wow, nice ship! Weekly bonuses are also great. I want the ship and I want the weekly bonus!

With the way I play, I project reaching level 70 when I retire. If it's still available, my Social Security benefits should kick in at that time. No way will I be able to afford gems. However, if I get the ship now or in the near future, it will make me happy. I will likely buy gems while I can still afford it. You will get my money now, or you get nothing. It's as simple as that.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    great idea been asking for ships for 5 years.
    I have to agree with the others lower the level to some thing people might reach sooner rather the later, or not at all.

World
    Ares
    The ship looks cool in the pictures

Good idea. The water needed more buildings.
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    Great looking ship. Great idea also. Since I am retired I will be long gone before I reach lvl 70. To bad.

World
    Ares
    I just hope the tasks aren't glitched like they originally were on Test. I haven't been on Test for a few weeks due to the Easter event and real life to know if the pathfinder quests are still messed up.

Also, for those who haven't been on Test, I found that putting your ship near s1 was the best for me, since you're going to be accessing this ship a lot once you get it.

World
    Ares
    Stuff for higher lvls only all of the time...what about everyone else?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    If it requires PVP crap in anyway i'm not interested
    and level 70? agree - i may not be living ...

thanks bb

World
    Zeus
    No, Expedition 'stuff' has been removed from Pathfinder! tyvm! Love it.

Although I hear the requests to lower the level, I also kind of like the idea of keeping some things 'up there' in order to provide incentive or motivation to push onward, rather than becoming stagnate or atrophy...

I still think that it would be nice if some of this dev time would be spent in updating the various science skills that have not been updated since the science system was released to reflect the current release... (See Sophisticated Pillager as example - way too many adventures that are found have NO bonus quests available to find).
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Idea is great. Level 70 not so much. I will never reach it. It took me forever just to get to l50. Unless you figure out how we can learn more xp other ways than doing adventures. I like the game and people here, but I hate adventures, especially wasting time waiting for gens to walk to targets sooooo faaaaar away and then walk back.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    i don't think people fully rationalize how much experience is required to get 70 in the first place. 50-60 is like 30m, 60-70 is 300m.
    even if you had PERMA premium time, and you ran a VLT and a ali baba every single DAY (78+39k, 140k+70k = 327k xp) your still looking at 3 years +/- freebie experience from follow ups... if you run an adventure from time to time like most.. this will never be obtainable
    60 is by far achieveable for most, 65 is setting the bar up there for a challenge, 70 is just overkill and a tease at this time.

while the rewards seem up there for the ship's quests, i think having to run the 2000-8,000 adventures to get there just kind of defeats any rewards it can offer... you would long since have everything at 6, and plenty of grout and granite overflowing through your warehouses before 70... no star coins but ehh..

Reply to Thread