Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Dev Diary - The Pathfinder

World
    Zeus

Dear Settlers,

Please feel free to leave your feedback about the recent "The Pathfinder" -Dev Diary in this thread.

Happy Settling,
    BB_Sarrunah

Last edited by mod_Magenta; 05-06-16 at 06:51 am.

immaduck
    'shiver me timbers'

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Beautiful ship.

I Love the idea.

I will be dead before I ever get to level 70.

Boo on dropping colonies entirely from the ship. I am sure you left in the complete MSE/IOTN/BC and the other quests that are utterly insane. I would rather run 3 expeditions than have any level 1, let alone 5 {I think it was} level 6 coal mines.
    One army. Pretty please.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I like the idea, but I fear you haven't listened to the feedback on the Test Server.

1) Forcing PvP to finish these quests is a bad idea.
    2) Forcing people to do bad adventures like SE is a bad idea.
    3) Level 70!? Still way to long, will be a year or more for me and Im at 63!! Lower it something achievable for more than the top 10 players, yes I said TEN not percent, on a server.

Having a ship, cool. Now if it did something awesome like find Frozen Manors once a week, well then Id stomach through it. But I guess I'm complaining about something 99% of the folks will not see for another 3 years /shrug

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Nice addition to the game, however many people will never be level 70 as it requires 345.130.000 experience to get there. The highest level person on our server right now is level 67 (thats 175.110.000 experience) so really hes only half way there. Why not pick a lower level for this like 62-65. This way people can use it right away and is much more attainable to the masses.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    It is a beautiful piece of art, amazingly detailed and vibrant. You have some very talented artist working for you.
    And I would love to have this on my island, but sadly I dont think I'll be playing this game the years it will take to get to level 70

World
    Zeus
    Love the idea, however the level is way too high. I am almost completely burned out by the drive to 62, which puts me about 14% of the way to 70, sigh. This should really be implemented at level 55-60, and ramp up the rewards for every level from there.
    Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    have to agree that the level requirement is very high, seems like a lot of wasted effort for a couple people to enjoy releasing this early... heck i think i have 4 people in the low 60's on ares on my friend list.. highest is around 67, most still being 48-58.

casually playing I'm still not even 52 yet, sure i could grind out to 60 in 3-6 months off non premium (grind is an understatement), but i cant even fathom lvl 70 even with a permanent premium time.. i'm having a hard enough time just getting FT beans/followups for island expansions and ali baba's for future use running these every 2 days now ToT

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamuut View Post
    I like the idea, but I fear you haven't listened to the feedback on the Test Server.

1) Forcing PvP to finish these quests is a bad idea.
    Read the Dev Diary... also they are not forcing anyone to do anything. Blue Byte does not come to your home and poison your goldfish if you do not do one of the Pathfinder tasks.

Anywho, since it appears they have redone some of the quests. I will keep an album here as any Wiki site is most likely out of date.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Seeing the task screen shot showing "complete the adventure Secluded Experiments" I just gotta laugh. Must be why I've started getting so many on the VL Adventure search, huh?
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread