Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can you please move the zone wide buff tool to the left?

World
    Zeus

Can you please move the zone wide buff tool to the left?

The poplulation tool on the far left is a handy way to double check troop loads when getting ready for an adventure and troop totals when queueing up troops in the barracks. Prior to the zone wide buffs, event notifications had no effect on using the population tool.

The intoduction of the zone wide buff tool has bumped the population tool to the left. When events happen such as buffs, troops completing in the barracks, etc, the event notification overrides the poulation screen. If someone decides to buff my island when I'm in the middle of loading troops for an adventure I lose the ability to use this tool. Any time any type of event occurs, like explorers coming home, etc it obliterates the population tool and I have to wait till all the notices go away.

This is not a huge deal, I realize there are other more important things to be dealt with, but it can get annoying at times. The population screen was working fine, that is, without interruptions from event notices prior to the zone buff tool. I'm hoping you'll consider moving the zone buff tool all the way to the left and restoring smooth operation to the population tool.

Thanks.

Oh, and before anyone suggests it, my screen is at it's highest possible setting so I can't go any bigger to possibly eliminate the problem.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    +1. Or move the notifications. I don't have a reason to hover over the zone wide buffs (perhaps in the future I will), but I have been finding the wait to see my population information a little annoying.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    +1. Or move the notifications. I don't have a reason to hover over the zone wide buffs (perhaps in the future I will), but I have been finding the wait to see my population information a little annoying.
    ++1
    Moving the notifications would be great. Anything to be able to see the pop stats.

World
    Zeus
    +++1
    Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    while you're at it, can you remove the 2 useless Pv? icons too?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Bumping this thread, as it is about one of the most frustrating things in the game for me - not being able to see population information due to pop-ups. Having to always wait for pop-ups to go away before I can check on troop numbers, etc, is so very annoying. I would rather have the pop-ups covering anything else other than the population information.

World
    Zeus
    ++++++1

World
    Zeus
    +1

I only have this problem on my work computer as it's smaller screen size pushes the bubble over the tool-tip area, which is highly annoying when it does.
    "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We're all god."
    --- Ray Bradbury

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Pretty please... seriously.. very annoying... slows the whole game down, waiting for the popups to disappear...
    There are enough delays in this game already..

Recruit
    World
    Ares

put message popup on other place

pop and troop is a frenqyent check tab, now every message stays there for several seconds. Please move it to other place, e.g under the option tab.

thanks dev for your great game.

Reply to Thread