Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Dev Diary Crisis Quest

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I am looking forward to it - and the biggest thing I hope is that it's somewhat balanced cost vs rewards or has a decent number of gems at the end to justify the cost.

Second thing - as a level 65, I am really hoping there is no expectation for level 51-53 to complete an AB adventure or level 54-55 to complete anything but woodcutter. There is a massive difference in the time in barracks and effort required for these adventures for me versus any player under 57 (except for woodcutter at 56) and with few loot spots in the Babas, you can't buy one to complete a requirement.

Either way - good or bad - it's new content, yay!

World
    Ares
    ugh
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    I didn't care for the other two. Had to build buildings I didn't want and did an adv 9 times to get titanium or something. If it's like that I don't have the time.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomer View Post
    I am looking forward to it - and the biggest thing I hope is that it's somewhat balanced cost vs rewards or has a decent number of gems at the end to justify the cost.

Second thing - as a level 65, I am really hoping there is no expectation for level 51-53 to complete an AB adventure or level 54-55 to complete anything but woodcutter. There is a massive difference in the time in barracks and effort required for these adventures for me versus any player under 57 (except for woodcutter at 56) and with few loot spots in the Babas, you can't buy one to complete a requirement.

Either way - good or bad - it's new content, yay!
    Talking about barracks.. what about those who didn't know this was coming, and now have barracks tied up in 10 day upgrade..
    Will have to see whats in the quest.. at lv 54, I agree with King.. Hope it's not a quest to do Baba, just because I am 54.

World
    Zeus
    A heads up would have been nice, both for those upgrading and those with multi week queues in the elite barracks.
    Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

World
    Ares
    Is this a secret event? I've heard nothing and saw nothing about it other than the spammy guild message I got a day or two ago. When sending back asking about it, no one knew anything about it or at least couldn't/couldn't reply. When I signed in today, I got to see it and eventually followed links to get here. This has been going on for how long now? For a week or so know all I've been seeing when signing on is about the game update. Can those of us who weren't privied on the first two parts do the 3rd one?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    don't fret yet

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Wow! I've never done one of these before. Looks like fun. Thank you for putting this together.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I´m looking forward to it, its my first crisis Quest, and it´s just the right week for me, being on eary shift at work, which gives me more time online :-D

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltybeing View Post
    Is this a secret event?
    Can those of us who weren't privied on the first two parts do the 3rd one?
    The contents of the quests will not be provided in advance of the event. The only information being provided is in the developers diary that can be found here. The event is open to all active players, and is not linked to participation in any of the previous crisis quest events.
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

TSO on Twitter & Facebook

Reply to Thread