Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Feedback: Dev Diary Crisis Quest

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    In my opinion, the building reward for level 37-45 is useless, as players can only get 1250 Exotic Wood from that building, which is equivalent to 2-3 adv like Outlaws or Bandit Nest, and must get to reach level 53 to put it to use (getting the Exotic Cutter).

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    a granit pit really? in the words of comic book guy... "worst crisis event ever"

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    The building is like the granite pit it's self contained and can be used by the level retrieving it. It depletes like the granite pit though. Also I totally agree garbage reward.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Tevelized View Post
    a granit pit really? in the words of comic book guy... "worst crisis event ever"
    But you all wanted it lol
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by kwonboa View Post
    In my opinion, the building reward for level 37-45 is useless, as players can only get 1250 Exotic Wood from that building, which is equivalent to 2-3 adv like Outlaws or Bandit Nest, and must get to reach level 53 to put it to use (getting the Exotic Cutter).
    The building can be used at any level, and there is no requirement to have the exotic cutter for the building to be used. It is able to be both buffed and leveled up, increasing the production output; and additional resources can be added to the building with omni-seeds. The building will collapse if the internal deposit goes to zero.
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

TSO on Twitter & Facebook

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by mod_Magenta View Post
    [...] increasing the production output; and additional resources can be added to the building with omni-seeds. The building will collapse if the internal deposit goes to zero.

Though this offer is accurate, it is probably the biggest waste of using a resource refill like Omni-Seeds imaginable (only using them in stone deposits might be worse), as the player stated, Exotic Logs are relatively plentiful via other sources, and applying the Omni-Seeds elsewhere would be highly advisable - for lower level players, even gold deposits are not the best use of Omni-Seeds, for lower levels, you would be better off saving/holding-on to Omni-Seeds or trading for coin or other resources you need in the Trade Office; other players are likely to get you decent return for these fills. Good luck out there.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    I agree - the omnis would be wasted in an exotic nursery, however, another option might be to sell it (if it is trade-able).
    "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We're all god."
    --- Ray Bradbury

World
    Ares
    it was a good event after all, but I didn't like paying 3k granite for the prizes.
    Still around from time to time.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    The event was a nice change of pace. Population buildings as a final reward for all the levels would have been useful to everyone. They could have been increased in value or number according to your level..... or not. A couple floaters or so probably would have made everyone somewhat happy.

Reply to Thread