Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Dev Diary Crisis Quest

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Reward for effort still fails to impress.

If I'm going to bust my hump trying to get all of these done, and still pay resources, and all i get is a deerstalker as the final building at lvl 63?!

Maybe I'm greedy but if I log on 21 days straight and click a box for a gold tower or a gingerbread house, I'm being rewarded way more for so little effort. Please rethink your reward system. The gems are nice along the way, but the final reward should be fantastic. Don't be cheap BB.

Here's a suggestion:
    A nice population building that gives you 10 population per avatar level... like lvl 50 would be 500, 75 would be 750. Now that would be a good reward, that you could limit the number of buildings by making them not available to trade or purchase and only rewarded for doing each crisis quest (if these become a normal thing).

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    they would just end up selling it or in an event box

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    After looking ahead at the rewards and what is required to get there. I don't think this event is worth the effort.

Especially the tier 51-65
    http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/ques...-a-great-evil/

Where you pay 3000 granite, 4500 horses and 3750 exotic wood. Sorry, but I don't think it's worth paying that for deerstalker.
    You are paying more for the Star Coins. Looking at the list, it's questionable if I could complete the whole thing if I wanted to, but I think I can get through the first 3 stages by next Sunday evening.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    If I didn't have one, I would be much happier with a granite pit than a deerstalker hut. I have found mine to be very useful.

On Ares, the resources seem a pretty fair price for a deerstalker. Not a great building and one I could buy with coins if I really wanted, but still very useful given the meat demands of grilled steak (that will probably be replaced by a 3 day buff at Christmas).

These quests aren't as bad as I expected. I just need to build me some stables.

World
    Zeus
    Bone church is included as part of the rewards ;-)

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Well lets see what happens. not sure if I like this tho.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMaster View Post
    Bone church is included as part of the rewards ;-)
    which tier?

World
    Zeus
    for me at level 67 im getting:

126150 XP
    950 gems
    1800 star coins
    imp silo
    and some more minor stuff

i say the rewards for this crisis quest are pretty good, much better quest than the previous ones

Settler
    World
    Ares
    From what I've seen thus far, this is pretty manageable if you actually TRY to do the quests in a timely manner and the reward is decent.

I won't be selling my deerstalker hut to retire to Miami Beach, no.

But it's useful. And the Crisis Quest is keeping me busy making sure I move towards getting each of the goals expeditiously.

TY BB.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Dunno, I'm at Level 38 and the 8000 wheat I have to produce is, to me, excessive. It's taking forever (only producing about 1000/day even with buffing) and I already have full capacities in the storehouses. (Not to mention I have other things to do than keep my farms buffed all the time.) At this rate the "crisis event" will be over before I get the wheat task completed.

Reply to Thread