Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Happy Biscuit Day!

World
    Zeus

Happy Biscuit Day!

Dear Settlers,

On Biscuit Day, celebrate with this very special cookie recipe designed to power up TSO players! These very sweet cookies are made with plenty of sugar. If players eat some of them they will have a lot of energy and will play much more effectively.

Use on player to increase gaming speed

This recipe was passed down through generations of Settlers.
    The Raving Rabbids made experiments to improve it the last time they came to town.

Gather these rare ingredients:
    • Eggs (of the Stripy variety)
    • Butter from the buttercups
    • Pink sugar from the horn of an unicorn
    • Cherries from the Cherry Tree
    • That last bag of flour from your Storehouse
    • Sweet-smelling exotic condiment received as a gift from Captain Mapparan
      and very important:
    • All the patience you can find lying about in the back of your kitchen drawers
    Mix together in a big bowl heated over a Fairy Fire and drop at the local Bakery, but not before getting a second opinion from Aunt Irma! After all, we remember those burnt fingers last time we didn't get help.

After baking, sprinkle with assorted nuts before sharing with your friends and neighbors!

Share your favorite cookie recipe or tell us what ingredients our bakers can add to make this even more yummy!

Happy Baking!
    BB_Sarrunah

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Unhappy

I was going to suggest adding all those chocolate bunnies whose ears were accidentally bitten off during the excitement of the Easter Event, but that's just too macabre to even think about.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    uhm......gather???? is this going to be an event???/

World
    Zeus
    No event or anything new in-game. Just a fun recipe to have for Biscuit Day!

Have any biscuit (cookie) recipes you'd like to share?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    uhm......gather???? is this going to be an event???/
    lol, I was thinking the same thing! Just a post, no meaning anything it appears.
    "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We're all god."
    --- Ray Bradbury

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Rather than bake cookies in the hot summer weather, heating up the whole house, I suggest throwing chunks of "Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough" into molten vanilla fudge to make "Cookie Dough Fudge".

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    break some simple eggs mix them with beer, flour and the head of a chocolate bunny
    mice some stinky plant and stir this under the mixture.
    let your bakery bake this at 160 ° for 45 minutes

subsequently hang them for the wings of the mill to cool down to 20° so you can put them in a wicker basket
    give to your you generals as food for there horses so these can let go smelly farts and finaly go faster on adventures

break some dotted eggs en mix them with wholy water, christmascandy and the skin of a roasted duck
    put halve a fermentation accelerator in it and let it rise for 24u, afterwords knead the mixture again and enriche it with 10 sips from the kettle
    bake off in a preheated oven at 180° for 1.5 hour

serve with steamed magic beanstalks to you working settlers so they work 5x faster for 25u 36m 19s

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i love peanut butter peeps cookies

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Don't forget to add in some Elixir so it bakes 5x faster and serve with Hot Lemon Tea which goes well with biscuts.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    instead how about making a buff that isnt a clone of another buff but less versatile. this is the exact same as a red flying settler except you can only use it on bakeries. how about make it last longer or produce 4x instead?

Reply to Thread