Reply to Thread

Thread: missing magnificent residence

Mayor
    World
    Ares

missing magnificent residence

I had 4 mag res's... I bought 5th - built it. was moving them around to check out spacing. I moved one from s8 to s6... and it disappeared. Poof gone... At this point all 5 had been built - giving population of 13245. It didn't go down at that moment - even though i had only 4 showing. I checked star - no mag res there. I refreshed the game... pop dropped to 12745 -- still only 4 mr's and still nothing in star.

bb - how do i get the mag res back??? where did it go. I sent a ticket in but got no response (not even auto response).
    (browser cache etc cleared - no change)
    ciara_belle

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I had the same issue with a Frozen Manor of all things. Eventually it would just disappear from the spot it has been for no reason at all. It did pop back up in my star menu though, Endesmor did sink some time into investigating it but didn't end up finding anything unusual despite (the second time at least) with a fairly decent narrowed down window of that incident.

Might want to PM directly to, eh what's it's name these days, Sarrunah(?) and see if you can bypass Support altogehter or get redirected there afterwards. Providing a screenshot of something you can't possibly have will be a problem. Check Star Menu again though next time you are bored hehe

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    all i have is a ss of the purchase from t/o. cause who ss's their island b4 moving buildings? lol. but support should be able to see the other 4 purchases from merchant.
    I checked star like 7 times now and routinely after logging in.
    thx
    ciara_belle

World
    Zeus
    Hello,

Ciara_Belle, I have just sent you a private message.
    Could you please check for it?

Happy Settling!
    BB_Sarrunah

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    So it's been 3 weeks. The only response i finally got from TS like 8 days ago was to 'clear your caches'... right ... i did all that BEFORE i emailed tech.. but still i did it all again and replied as such... no response when i advised i completed their steps.. i sent 3 more replies - still no response from them.
    this is a hugely expensive building... BB please replace the building LOST to a bug.

cb

Reply to Thread