Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Change soccer event!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Change soccer event!

Soccer is not popular everywhere. U.S for example.

I recommend "Olympics event" instead of a soccer event.. Everyone understands Olympics. Its the Best from every country everywhere competing to see who is the best in the world. An Olympic event would actually stand for something and not just a random spot that not every country cares about.

I just want to throw this knowledge out there.

Soccer = Euro, South Africa, Germany and many more... ( U.S is not on this list along with others)

Zeus the server i play on and Ares are American servers located in well America. As such a soccer event for a american server holds no value because it does not appeal to the majority of people here who don't care about soccer.

BUT i think as a replacement an Olympic event that would include every country across numerous boards would be much more suitable.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    While these 2 servers are indeed US, the show is run by ze germans. Contrary you can argue that halloween needs to be changed too as that is mostly a US thing.

I'd argue that most nobody actually cares about the events and their meanings and so forth, it's all about the rewards....sure we got country specific flowerbeds this time around, but that only happens every 2 years which still leaves every other year to be filled with some other event.

Changing the soccer event to your suggested Olympics isn't much more than window dressing tbh.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Americans care about the Olympics?
    One army. Pretty please.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    Americans care about the Olympics?
    we do!!! how else can we charge more for garbage without an Olympic athlete on the box?

World
    Zeus
    Keep the soccer. It is growing rapidly in the USA
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    It's really not. When i turn on all i see is American Football, basketball, baseball, golf but never anything EVER about soccer its like the sport doesn't exist here

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePro View Post
    It's really not. When i turn on all i see is American Football, basketball, baseball, golf but never anything EVER about soccer its like the sport doesn't exist here
    Well, it exists everywhere else. If they change the event resource to golf balls, does it really change anything? Is this even worth starting a thread about?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    if you looked at a thread you would know i purpose a Olympic event. so i mean .... Olympics have lots of diff sporting events with every country see who is the best of the best..

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Whatever you say is good with me because your my buddy... Hell I didn't even read it... Now make what ever changes pro wants.. And make it snappy

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i love u too buddy

Reply to Thread