Reply to Thread

Thread: Riches of the Mountain bug

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Riches of the Mountain bug

http://prntscr.com/bre0nk

i found all collectibles but i still miss one.
    *sighs*

World
    Zeus
    Hello ghannima,

Please contact Support for further assistance.

Happy Settling,
    BB_Sarrunah

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    ... and again, same bug : http://prntscr.com/cbzcld
    Last time support said to cancel it and they will send me res or adv at my choice, i wanted res and received nothing.
    I filled a ticket, again, and i will stop running it until you fix the bug.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    ... and again, same bug : http://prntscr.com/cbzcld
    Last time support said to cancel it and they will send me res or adv at my choice, i wanted res and received nothing.
    I filled a ticket, again, and i will stop running it until you fix the bug.

Hi, I run these at least 2x/day and have experienced this problem as well on rare occasion. This problem only revealed itself in the last 'update' where BB merged a couple of the sub-quests (Late 2015-ish). You can thank the less-than-patient players who whined about having to click a few extra times and head to the island/PH/RPH one more time....

Anyway, what I do now with ROTM is to not prebuild ANYTHING until you get to the adventure and acquire all 7 of the initial collectibles (4 Firewood and 3 Ore) - as a note, it is always one of the Firewood that is missing. This only takes you 2-3 minutes to determine all is well or not. When that happens, make you screen-shot and submit a ticket to get the adventure replaced, since at this point you have not wasted any resources, I have done this several times without a problem... though the first one I did, I had all the buffs being created, and by the time I realized what happened, I had a bunch of buffs that were wasted.

Oh, a shortcut that will tell you almost immediately that you have a 'defective' adventure is to go to the 'Collect them all' sub-quest in the Quest Book within the adventure BEFORE doing a single thing; if the numbers read, "(1/7)" or "(-1/7)" [Yes, I have seen both], your adventure is bad; screenshot, submit a ticket and cancel the adventure, waste no more time on it.

I hope this helps. I have no clue what conditions cause it or why, it is completely random, in my observance.

Note the negative value in the sub-quest from an early fail.
    http://imgur.com/Hx2re2H
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Hi, I run these at least 2x/day
    ...whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    thank you, Raubhautz
    As usual Support told me I'll receive the res and i got nothing, so, if i ever run RotM again I'll use your method.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    ...whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
    lol

Yes, I hear that more than once in a while.... Here is my reasoning:

• Quick and Easy. It is easy and fairly quick to run; easy to manage one or two while performing the mundane morning maintenance tasks in the morning. Easy also means I can start them before I actually get my first cup of coffee without having to incur the wrath of a blown block or some such thing.
    • Quest Completions. Scenarios count as adventures, so in the event I have to run 1-2 (any) adventures for various Daily Quests or Guild Quests, done-deal.
    • Loot. They have decent loot, all things considered, on Premium time (approximate value in gold coin): 3 Stadium Snacks (4.3k), 600 Gold Refills (2.7k), 300 Titanium Ore (.75k) or 750 Granite (1.1k) and a 1/3 chance each of an Arctic Mine (.4k) or a Special Gold (4k) mine. Gleaned value of resources is about 7.75-12.1k gc.
    • No Loss of resouces. Biggest reason folks do not like this is resources used: 710 Gunpowder (6.1k), 100 Granite (150) and 100 Saltpeter (350). The remaining resources are minor, so costs about 6.6k in resources to run. Though it is not a cash machine, it is not really a loss in any case.
    • Achievements. Don't laugh! I plan on getting those Scenario Legend and Resource Master achievements!
    Now, Storm Recovery... that is another story.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Maybe once I hit 62 and have salt peter mines going. I like quick and easy, but for now the gunpowder/salt peter is a deterrent.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread