Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Feedback: Excelsior Feature Pack - Sneak Peek

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I'm just glad that Captain Graham is a cracker.

MVK_

Is there really a point to have Crystals for daily log-in, or is really for the lack in worth for daily quests that supplies the sakes for the interest of all new content despite whatever it would be??

Thanks,

MVK_

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCat View Post
    Glad to see new content rolling out. It looks neat! One suggestion: could you guys please find a way to award experience points on a continuous basis other than adventuring? Maybe award points for maintaining a balanced production for some period of time. I know we get achievements and there are quest-lines that are production based, but once those are completed that's it. With adventures the number of times you can collect the XP is endless and players can select to do them whenever their resources and time allow, it would be cool if there were non-adv based ways we could choose from as well. There could be linked resource activity sets like activating a "bake off" activity where we have to maintain a bread production chain for at least 60 minutes and sell 1k each of wheat, flour and bread, and the activity could have a timer where we have to complete all the requirements within 24 hours (just as a suggestion of an activity set). Another way could be to activate any previously completed main quest and collect its XP (example: "Pinewood Planks Productions" main quest would award a total of 362 XP).
    Yeah pretty much anything besides same old adventures.

World
    Ares
    great idea to earn xp with other tasks too so all can earn.
    Still around from time to time.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    it seems to be great. looking forward to it!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    1) I've done over half of the new adventures so far and am enjoying the new adventures, what i do wish that available is a combat simulator run by BB so that we could have a reliable one that is maintained. If it was not for all the hard work by the people who made the player made ones, this game would of died out long ago. The adventures enemies keep changing and people don't just try random attacks, they wait for people to make guides. If the guides don't exist people lose interest.

2) One thing I am glad to see is having rare items that can drop from adventures, Giving us a reason to rerun adventures ( the we used to for witch towers from dark brotherhood) the recipe drops for the new fairytales make it so at least you will want to repeat them more.

3) I do hate some of the new camps with so many foxes mixed in, making it a requirement to send wave after wave. they seem a bit excesive
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

World
    Zeus
    Speaking of lack of drops... out of all the AB's I've done since the XXL release, I have had NOT EVEN ONE building (or decoration for that matter) drop for me! Bad Luck?

Agree with the rest, however... Making a lot of positive progress. I do wish there was also some attention to older issues, like in the science system...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    ok, since getting crystals will be dependent on doing dailies, can we fix the ones that are bugged before you guys roll this out? the ones for mines will not complete if you have anything other than mines from build menu. which putting up 3 copper mines would be no big deal but already having 3 endless ones should complete the quest. and not sure who is going to tear down any industrial or special gold mines for this, since they don't trigger it either. the other dumb quests all can be done with a little inconvenience like building a hunter or making depos when all you have is fish farms and stalkers

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I have to admit I LOVE the new excelsior addition. It's a great option for people like me (non crazy adventurers) to earn extra points. I was wondering if there would be perhaps an event to earn more of them? any chance they may be tradable in near future?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    ok, since getting crystals will be dependent on doing dailies, can we fix the ones that are bugged before you guys roll this out? the ones for mines will not complete if you have anything other than mines from build menu. which putting up 3 copper mines would be no big deal but already having 3 endless ones should complete the quest. and not sure who is going to tear down any industrial or special gold mines for this, since they don't trigger it either. the other dumb quests all can be done with a little inconvenience like building a hunter or making depos when all you have is fish farms and stalkers
    +1 (If I was a nefarious political type, I'd find a way to make my 1 count as 1k ) Upgrading hunters, new copper/iron/coal mines for high level players is ridiculous since most of our stuff is already maxed out or using the special buildings.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread