Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Feedback & Suggestions - Chat Event

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I enjoy the trivia sessions immensely. I can't always be online then, and I am quite dreadful at some. But here are a few ideas:

--American History
    --European History
    --Fantasy Books
    --Flowers or Trees or Botany
    --Rock Music
    --Planet Earth
    --Harry Potter
    --Lord of the Rings
    --Biology
    --Health
    --Exercise and Sports
    --Oceanography
    --Civil War
    --Revolutionary War
    --Languages
    --Art
    --Astronomy

World
    Zeus
    I always enjoy trivia events. I almost always totally veg and never get to them. The other day I just happened to login as it was getting ready to start and saw it in global. Otherwise I would have missed that one too.

Would it be possible to send a msg like the one we get telling us the server is going to go down for maintenance when it's time for trivia? You might get a lot more participation that way. Anyway, it was fun!! And thanks for the 100 gems!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Fun as always.
    how about a quiz on TV shows

Meep

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Just wanted to suggest that it is a bit more inclusive (spreads the wealth) if the trivia returned to only allowing one win per session per player. Allowing a player to win multiple times in a session might point to indepth knowledge, or maybe just a really fast typist. But then, I have always been opposed to giving out loot to "first tell"--again, the fast typist gets it, not the most polite or needy. Just my two cents.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    LOVED the bingo, me and my internet are both too slow for the trivia, but felt involved in the bingo. Well organised and great fun. Thank you to those that organised it , Didnt come close to winning , but enjoyed it immensely .

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I enjoyed the Bingo. =) Thank you for trying something a little different for the chat events.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Post the bingo game on 7/20/2017 from 11:30- 12:00

the bingo game is a good idea it can help people with items and is not a one sided event meant only for experienced players anyone can join

it is a great idea pls keep it going thx

sincerely
    nightmare16

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Very fun, nice change from trivia. Enjoyed very much.

If looking for suggestions for future events, perhaps something similar to Battleship: players pick 3 or 4 adjacent spaces on a 7 x 7 board (a-g, 1-7) and the mods call random spaces (ie. a6, f7, b3). First player with 3/4 hits wins. Would be similar in duration as 50 number bingo.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    The Bingo rolled out smoothly considering it was our first run. My first suggestion would be to slow down the rate at which the numbers are called. Having the Number Caller pause between numbers would create dead chat time and increase the possibility of the game being inadvertently interrupted. The Number Caller could insert either a word message between each number or any symbol to indicate the next number is about to be drawn. An example is:

Mod: Starting
    Mod: 18
    Mod: Next Number
    Mod: 22
    Mod: Next Number
    Mod: 34

Another option that I am not sure if it would slow it down too much or make lag by too many entries, idk:

Mod: Starting
    Mod: 18
    Mod: ---
    Mod: --
    Mod: -
    Mod: 22
    Mod: ---
    Mod: --
    Mod: -
    Mod: 34

There should be set amount of possible winners for each Round of Bingo and numbers should continued to be called until there are X amount of winners have bingo.
    As time is usually a factor I hope we can find a way to keep 3 Rounds of Bingo.

Second suggestion is to have players send their number picks for all 3 Games at the start of the Bingo event when prompted. Late arrivals can Only participate in the 3rd round where an announcement prior to the start of the 3rd round will instruct players who have Not already whispered their numbers to whisper BB now.

In the rare event that a Bingo is not called and time is in short supply, BB should consider using the Free Space number call for any players who may have 4 numbers.

World
    Ares
    Thanks for your feedback, Nightmare! We will definitely be organizing more Bingo events in the future!

Reply to Thread