Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Feedback & Suggestions - Chat Event

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrell View Post
    The Bingo rolled out smoothly considering it was our first run. My first suggestion would be to slow down the rate at which the numbers are called. Having the Number Caller pause between numbers would create dead chat time and increase the possibility of the game being inadvertently interrupted. The Number Caller could insert either a word message between each number or any symbol to indicate the next number is about to be drawn. An example is:

Mod: Starting
    Mod: 18
    Mod: Next Number
    Mod: 22
    Mod: Next Number
    Mod: 34

Another option that I am not sure if it would slow it down too much or make lag by too many entries, idk:

Mod: Starting
    Mod: 18
    Mod: ---
    Mod: --
    Mod: -
    Mod: 22
    Mod: ---
    Mod: --
    Mod: -
    Mod: 34

There should be set amount of possible winners for each Round of Bingo and numbers should continued to be called until there are X amount of winners have bingo.
    As time is usually a factor I hope we can find a way to keep 3 Rounds of Bingo.

Second suggestion is to have players send their number picks for all 3 Games at the start of the Bingo event when prompted. Late arrivals can Only participate in the 3rd round where an announcement prior to the start of the 3rd round will instruct players who have Not already whispered their numbers to whisper BB now.

In the rare event that a Bingo is not called and time is in short supply, BB should consider using the Free Space number call for any players who may have 4 numbers.
    <3 Love it! Thanks, Forrell!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    what about the settlers online trivia? general knowledge about items or generals or buildings in game. you give a not much revealing hint towards the general/item/building in a way we have to guess its use/name. its cheat free as you cant just google its awnser that way.

if this is gonnaa be a event then i hope i can be there
    Last edited by dark_mobius; 07-21-17 at 12:11 pm. Reason: typos

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Love this, much better for slow typers than trivia, and i can do it and run adventure at the same time, with trivia, i am always using mouse to move troops so when i went to chat it wasn't selected, so never win, I haven't won Bingo but i feel I had a better chance anyways, ty for the Bingo

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    agree with kadidile was better for slow typists
    looked like worked well
    maybe more rounds?

World
    Ares
    Sorry to revive an old topic, but might I suggest that chat events be held when people in the countries served by the given server are not as likely to be at work? 1 in the afternoon east coast (10 in the morning on west coast) during the workweek is in the middle of the most common hours worked in the U.S. I would assume weekend (or evening hours during the workweek) would be better for a large percentage of the players.

Reply to Thread