Reply to Thread

Thread: resource pool capacity of colonies

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

resource pool capacity of colonies

I noticed at some point I got a '250 point bonus to resource pool capacity' which shows in the box displaying collected colony resources, that you then have to periodically empty out by pushing a button.

From this I assume there's some finite capacity to how much can build up in that box before its full, but I can't find a display of that actual capacity anywhere. does anybody know what the 'normal' capacity of this box is?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I was told in a support ticket long ago there is no capacity, it just keeps building up no matter what it displays... which made no sense to me because the 2000 capacity would have no purpose and the bonus capacity you get as rewards would be even more pointless. So in the end I am absolutely no help to you.
    One army. Pretty please.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I sure remember it capping out at 2000 without ever going up, of course, it would clunker itself with ewl and gold before t'ore and granny....who would've thought.
    The capacity only shows when you are holding a colony and check the display what you get to pick up with the next shipment. But other than that, one of the aggrevating things that came along with Failpeditions.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    It only shows 2k, but when I asked they said even though it displays 2k it keeps counting. Like I said, it did not make much sense to me.
    One army. Pretty please.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    It only shows 2k, but when I asked they said even though it displays 2k it keeps counting.

Thanks for the info. Maybe I was blind, or maybe it went away with the troop roster and is now back, but I see its showing the capacity now.

And I've verified that it STOPS storing material once that ridiculously small cap is reached. Since it adds up all the different resources, unlike our magical storehouses, you probably don't want to claim things like coal colonies or even iron colonies.

I'll just trot this one up to yet another reason not to bother with colonies.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i have put this to test and you lose ore if not collected, i have been getting 1440 *** ore every 6h but miss one collection cause im sleeping, i wake up to get only 2k ore instead of getting the 2.88k im suppose to get, and lose all the rest of the ore, i have 6 colonys open, and if not on for each collection then you lose out on ore, fail

Reply to Thread