Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Farmyard coming soon

World
    Zeus
    How big is the footprint?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Same as the exotic woodyard. 4x9 or whatever they call it. 2 nobles by 2.5 nobles.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    4x5, 20 spaces total like the other workyard

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    4x5, 20 spaces total like the other workyard
    So virtually useless like the other one for a mature island.
    Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Level 50 takes awhile, but it is obtainable if you have time to regularly adventure. Now much beyond that, it feels largely unobtainable. There will literally only be a dozen people in the World that's going to get to level 75 before either the game runs out and closes up or everyone just dies of boredom.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Nice thing with it, once you get it leveled up it can replace alot of things. These are unbuffed numbers all 3 slots the same and assuming you place a ware house near farmyard. think of the numbers with the 3x buff that also drops as loot now would give
    150 horses in 6 mins 40 sec ( 25 lv 6 stables)
    150 brew in 6 mins 40 sec ( 25 lv 6 brewers or 7 lv 6friary)
    150 water in 3 mins 40 sec ( 25 lv 6 water mills or 7 improved lv watermills)
    150 flour in 6 min 40 sec

Long and short if you have room and want flexiblity this works decent. Its on even par with building if you have the improved version. But if your using say regular water mills its well worth it.
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I already stuffed magnificent residences in the wide open spaces I had. I'm not sure I have room for any more big buildings.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I already stuffed magnificent residences in the wide open spaces I had. I'm not sure I have room for any more big buildings.
    Yep. Got pertinent production at lvl6, so, no reason to even consider this building or tearing up anything existing. Looks very useful for up-and-comers, however. As it is, I'm about ready to take down my Woodyard... only really use it for a little coal and occasional exo-planks.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    When it comes to room I do not think we are done. Seems silly to stop the new islands where they did unless they were planning more over time. With the years it would take to fully upgrade an epic farmyard there will undoubtedly be new land by then.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    It's a beautiful building, I'll give it that. The art department did a really good job with it. For me, the extra brew will be handy for the times I binge on adventures. No matter how much I stash in star, when I get the bug and run 3 or 4 Ali's a day, several days in a row, the brew goes awfully fast. I've already got a spot picked out for it, once I move a few farms to a new location. Even if I hardly use it, I really like the way it looks, which counts for me. I like my island to be nice to look at, not just productive. Each to their own I guess.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread