Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Farmyard coming soon

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    For me I will use it mostly for Flour and remove almost all my mills. It will be nice for flexiblity but at higher levels you likely already have all you need for these. I wouldn't mind finding patterns for the old epic wood yards to allow it to be a cutter as well
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    This new workyard likely means we won't see improved mills or bakeries.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    A level 6 friary beats it any day with grill buff on it (2x week buffed instead of every 6 hrs. Meh...
    How many horses do we really need? After the expansion island clearing, cavalry loses are almost none (few Ali's use some). Well unless you like to waste Cavalry on Dark Brotherhood.

Replacing bakeries will help for sure, but the buffing is a serious hindrance. Especially, when your production is in red without buffs...

All in all great idea, but the lack of long term buffs makes it half as good as it could be. But what else is new

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    That doesn't even take into account the Fermentation Accelerator buff we can get from our Explorers. +300% for 24 hrs!

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Yep, both epic buildings need some serious love in the buffing department. A 24 hrs buff (36 when buffed by friend/guildie) is a necessity at this point. Wouldn't mind it being either searchable with explorers or self made. Granted it wouldn't be cheap but can't be either too pricey to make. Maybe something to do with fish? Forgotten resource as of late for anybody who has access to grill buff...

I mean there it is a perfect opportunity to make use of a resource that is gathering dust at this point. Of course it can use 2 other resources to make as well. What do you say Devs?
    [11:48] davivo: I don't know why you pick on the Nords so much, they're such nice friendly folk looking for a place to raise their kids
    [11:50] aZr4el: not my fault that they carry lots of xp around and wont part with it unless you take it from their dead bodies

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    you get 30 chant of focus every time you finish snow white once you have all the upgrades. but by then who will need to buff it
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Reply to Thread