Almost all game studios have inhouse playtesters. PLUS this game has the Test Server as well.
So, if any special ability or combinations of skills will make any of these generals stronger than a MMA, the develops will weaken the general before adding them to the regular servers.
Ahhh, you are _that_ new here, I see lol
9/10 (critical) issues on test server go live, regardless how buggy or broken they are, the other 1/10 they are trying their utmost best to somehow make it as illogical and bad as possible, look at the half hearted work to the new star menu, a 5th grader could've done it better. Then, every so often (hint hint, 3-5 years), we actually get something awesome like mass loading for the barracks/PH or mass selecting/sending generals to adventures.

The only time I saw BB come back to sanity and actually listening to players is when they were getting ready to ultimately break the combat system with giving every unit splash dmg and further nerfing our units beyond that.
I also recall something about the woodcutter/forester exploit, which also didn't make it through in the end, but I'll discredit that one as the fix to that was pretty much just too simple and changing, again 1 line of code, was too much to not make it painfully bad.

Meaning to say, if your suggestions would get picked up, their concept and implementation will be just about guaranteed to be trashed and questionable by the time we could get our hands on them. Dracul is the mostest amazingest examplest of useless there is, the benefit of having him or not is fairly moot (yes yes, nobody needs to point out the like 5 some camps that you can make him more useful than a vanilla gen or save a random 1MMA sac someplace). Master of Wheelchairdefense is another book that I wrote pointing out both the flaws in that general as well as BBs contradictory statements. Not only is 5k HP nearly no dmg worthless, as generals get attacked last by default, but adventure blocking isn't even supported by them yet blocking is the only use he serves (again, save me the examples of the 5 odd camps where he saves you 1MMA sac blabla). At least one can make use of the Wheelchair on a fairly regular basis, despite the questionable implementation.

Again, this demonstrates why having some basic idea of game balance and combat mechanics is a benefit when making suggestions.
Should change that to "when coding" and throw it at the Devs, or probably throw it a rank higher "when calling the shots" and throw it at the person in charge pointing the direction to sink.