Reply to Thread

Thread: Laws of supply and demand.

Settler
    World
    Ares

Laws of supply and demand.

There are certain resources that naturally come out the economy once a player has the majority of buildings built. Like copper ore and coal eventually become bronze swords. Or iron, marble stones and wood get turned in to mines and fields or EOTM badges… or wheat/water eventually become bread which is used to make settlers.
    There are a few exceptions. Beans, coins, and map frags build up in the economy and are slowly becoming worthless because of the laws of supply and demand. Advanced players rarely use these resources even though they are supposed to be very valuable. There needs to be way to get these out of the economy and make them rare again.
    Here are a few ideas:
    Beans can be used to upgrade fairy tale buildings to higher levels. Like upgrades to the magnificent residence. Map frags can be used to make certain rarely played maps drop more resources or increase the chances to find rare buildings/follow up adventures. And coins can be used to buy temporary aesthetic changes to the island that don’t impact game play. They just look cool. Turning all deer in to zombies or bunnies when it isn’t a holiday for example…
    Or, perhaps making a few new scenarios that use these resources and give out something useful but that wont impact the economy much.

World
    Zeus
    Interesting ideas. I am not sure that anyone from BB actually looks at this forum, however. If they do, I rarely see responses - unlike the tsotesting forum.
    "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We're all god."
    --- Ray Bradbury

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I am not sure that anyone from BB actually looks at this forum,
    We used to with Endesmor, but he got removed or something on a quiet day lol

Reply to Thread