Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Halloween 2016

World
    Ares

[Feedback] Sneak Peek: Halloween 2016

Greetings Settlers,

Please leave your feedback regarding the recently published Halloween 2016 Sneak Peek.

Have fun!

BB_Aeyline
    Last edited by BB_Aeyline; 08-17-16 at 05:21 am.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    it all looks good,
    the cemetery refills will really help.
    Improved Deerstalker - this will help a lot .
    Decorative Pumpkin field - Miniature Golem - nice need more decorations for the events
    thank you

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Are the decorations quest rewards because I do not see them in the shop? Nor do I see the Ouija board buff.

Other than that I think the adventures giving refills instead of pumpkins is going to annoy people. I am assuming the fields will be taken away at phase 1 like last year and if you are adventuring up until the last day all those refills will be wasted as there is no time to harvest them. Food for thought.
    One army. Pretty please.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I thought the higher level (titanium) golems were barely worth it, but assuming this one uses platinum, I don't mind going up another step

I like that people have to kill their own golem. That way as many people who want a shot as it can. The achievements are kind of a nuisance, so I welcome if they are simpler.

Pumpkin refills are good. Pumpkins have been the hardest event resource to come by because you can't rely on explorers.

Because of steaks, improved deerstalker will come in handy.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I already have 8 lvl 5 deerstalkers and a lvl 5 butcher, so I don't really need an improved deerstalker. Maybe I'll still get one though. It will depend on the other things available. I assume it will be the usual Halloween fixtures, right?

World
    Zeus
    this is like christmas decorations, started 2 months before the actual event lol
    looking good the event, some nice welcome changes like the shorter time for cemeteries cycles and refills

World
    Zeus
    If the Horseman buff for Stables or Barracks?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I thought the higher level (titanium) golems were barely worth it, but assuming this one uses platinum, I don't mind going up another step
    I'd love it if it used platinum ORE ... platinum bars, now, that's a different story.

World
    Zeus
    I am curious why the Improved Deerstalker is 2x Deerstalker while the other Improved buildings are 3x? Seems odd to have it different.
    Last edited by Kevlaar; 08-18-16 at 05:20 pm. Reason: spelling

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlaar View Post
    I am curious why the Improved Deerstalker is 2x Deerstalker while the other Improved buildings are 3x? Seems odd to have it different.
    Improved deerstalker is 2x a deerstalker. Other buildings were 3x the original building. So improved deerstalker is 4 minutes of the 6 minutes of a hunter, so it is a 3/2x building? Either way cutting out half of your deerstalkers is a vast improvement.
    One army. Pretty please.

Reply to Thread