Reply to Thread

Thread: Daily Login Bonus needs revamped

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

Daily Login Bonus needs revamped

I am level 60 and today I got 2 crossbows for my login bonus, lol, really?
    The login bonus needs to be looked at and revamped.

http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/guid...y-login-bonus/

World
    Zeus
    The change for the system for daily login is already in place on the test server, and is expected to be part of the Excelsior expansion.
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

TSO on Twitter & Facebook

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Mock the 2 crossbows all you like. I remember Loving those as it was how I slowly got my first crossbowmen. I feel a great swell of pity for the poor people just reaching that level who could have used those crossbows, or coins and such and now are going to get crystals instead.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus

Question Really?

Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    Mock the 2 crossbows all you like. I remember Loving those as it was how I slowly got my first crossbowmen. I feel a great swell of pity for the poor people just reaching that level who could have used those crossbows, or coins and such and now are going to get crystals instead.
    What? Two (2) will take you five (5) weeks to be able to build one (1) !! A player would have to be ultimately lazy or have an island that did not follow the quests as laid out in the reasonably helpful tutorial to not be able to produce their own crossbows when they need them. The game provides the player with more than sufficient ability to produce necessary weapons by the time they are required.
    Crossbow () requires the following buildings:

Exotic Sawmill - Available at Level 31.

Titanium Smelter - Available at Level 35.

Crossbowsmith - Available at Level 36.

The Crossbowman is not available as a military unit until Level 36, as such, there is no reason a player who needs/wants to build these units should not have the appropriate buildings to do so. (Unless said player was distracted from following the Main Quests and does not have them, which is a story for another time)

Though I never assailed this particular daily reward much as I kind of looked at it like it was free, just toss it into the inventory and move on, I do agree with:

Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    I am level 60 and today I got 2 crossbows for my login bonus, lol, really?
    The previous post suggesting that one could stock their Kingdom Armies with the providence of 2 crossbow a week is, well, mandated a response.
    "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We're all god."
    --- Ray Bradbury

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Or maybe 7k granite is a lot for a level 36 player.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Ares
    10k granite would be a nice reward!
    Can we get that please?
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    lol, yes, the 2 crossbow thing has been a running joke. Kind of nostalgic at this point!
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by mod_Magenta View Post
    The change for the system for daily login is already in place on the test server, and is expected to be part of the Excelsior expansion.
    thanks for the info MM

Reply to Thread