Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Excelsior Feature Pack

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I see now that it is live on the French server the ship is still not moveable. How disappointing.
    One army. Pretty please.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    If no more gem pits, what about new Crystal pits ?

World
    Zeus
    Hello

When does this all start?

Would be good if you could type in the amount of crystals you wish to use instead of using the up and down arrows.

World
    Zeus
    September 20th
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    two questions
    Where do i get a concert stage?
    Why does the excelsior window get stuck open with the X greyed out and i have to reload to close it?

...update, found the stage in the provision house

World
    Zeus
    When crystals run out, there's a sound and we're automatically switched to using 29 gems per turn.

It would be a nice feature if a warning came up, exactly like the one that comes up asking if we want to spend the resources for an upgrade, so we're aware that we're making a clear and conscious choice to use 29 gems per turn.

I heard the sound and stopped, so didn't spend any gems. But I imagine there's going to be a goodly number of people who keep on playing and then realize too late what's happened. Get ready for the angry cards and letters coming in.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    When crystals run out, there's a sound and we're automatically switched to using 29 gems per turn.

It would be a nice feature if a warning came up, exactly like the one that comes up asking if we want to spend the resources for an upgrade, so we're aware that we're making a clear and conscious choice to use 29 gems per turn.

I heard the sound and stopped, so didn't spend any gems. But I imagine there's going to be a goodly number of people who keep on playing and then realize too late what's happened. Get ready for the angry cards and letters coming in.
    Yes, this is really a bad design and needs to be fixed ASAP. I don't play with sound on. It should never be easy to accidentally spend gems.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriond View Post
    Yes, this is really a bad design. I don't play with sound on. It should never be easy to accidentally spend gems.
    I play with the sound off as well. Looks like the new slot machine feature is for the spenders.
    Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

World
    Zeus
    to me the balance for letters and travel guides is decent

but for the FT chain....60 parts takes 2-3 weeks to gather, need to run the chain 35 times to get the farmyard and all the unlocks, we're looking at 1.5-2 years of running the full chain to get everything from it...nope nope nope

also the switching from crystals to gems without a pop-up warning is bad, very bad, we didnt notice it on test server because they gave us 300k crystals lol

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Hello,

Your suggestion has been forwarded as a feature-request.
    A special thanks to all players who are taking the time to register their feedback. Have fun in-game!

BB_Aeyline

Reply to Thread