Reply to Thread

Thread: Gem pit with no real money spent

Noble
    World
    Ares

Gem pit with no real money spent

One of my guildies did what many people were very skeptical about. He found out about the gem pits very early in his game and decided to get one with no real money down. Took him a year and a half of saving every gem from leveling, achievements and events, all the gems we got from the generous BB event emails. He is now a proud owner of a gem pit which means he saved 20k gems without using his real money to purchase them. Currently he is waiting for his gem stock to be replenished by the gem pit back to 20k to get 2nd pit.

Yes it is possible. Just takes patience

Congrats mate! Very well done!

If you have any questions or looking for some tips on how to - contact Kodran on Ares server.
    [11:48] davivo: I don't know why you pick on the Nords so much, they're such nice friendly folk looking for a place to raise their kids
    [11:50] aZr4el: not my fault that they carry lots of xp around and wont part with it unless you take it from their dead bodies

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    lol I did this too have since bought all 10 pits... if you have patience, it can be done.

The 1000 gems for the rollback were one of my favorite events, sorry to everyone else who hated it.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i did this too - i'm on my 4th gem pit with this method...

World
    Ares
    Hello guys!

That is very good news! Congratulations on this awesome achievement!

Keep it up,

BB_Aeyline

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'm patient, but not that patient.

Reply to Thread