Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ventures

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Ventures

Just completed my first El Chupacabra. Here is a screenshot of the loot. Sad.

Wonder if this is what all the ventures have to offer.

Losses: 1596 Recruits
    183 Bowmen

Everyone, please feel free to post screens, guides, troop losses, links regarding the ventures in this thread. It will be very helpful and much appreciated.

Thank you
    Attached Images

srs33985
    31k xp! Not bad. And a coal mine! Cool.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I expect as more people play these, there will be much more efficient ways to play in terms of troop loss, so it's way to early to think about losses per experience. The lack of goods is a little disappointing. That mine may be worth a lot to someone though.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    I expect as more people play these, there will be much more efficient ways to play in terms of troop loss, so it's way to early to think about losses per experience. The lack of goods is a little disappointing. That mine may be worth a lot to someone though.
    Well, in this particular venture I don't see a possible way of decreasing losses, since there is no leader camps, nor camps that could be blocked. Each tree has to be wiped out individually in order to extract enough mushrooms from underneath to make medicine. Anyway, in my case I'm not upset about losing 1500 Recruits, the loot is quite pathetic. And the chance of residence drop that could make it worth running the venture is probably as high as the Frozen Manor from Nords 2.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Screen shot from snow white. Yep I have my epic farm up and running. Also nice bonus of the rarity prov house plan for Tombs
    Attached Images
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

World
    Zeus
    Dang that was fast!! You go Artillerist!!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillerist View Post
    Screen shot from snow white. Yep I have my epic farm up and running. Also nice bonus of the rarity prov house plan for Tombs
    This loot is def worth running the adventure.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    How many gems did yo use to get enough letters for the advie?
    [11:48] davivo: I don't know why you pick on the Nords so much, they're such nice friendly folk looking for a place to raise their kids
    [11:50] aZr4el: not my fault that they carry lots of xp around and wont part with it unless you take it from their dead bodies

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    about 3800
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Noble
    World
    Ares
    sigh:P I used all the crystals (over 30 so far) and got 18 pages:P Going to take a while to get 60:P
    [11:48] davivo: I don't know why you pick on the Nords so much, they're such nice friendly folk looking for a place to raise their kids
    [11:50] aZr4el: not my fault that they carry lots of xp around and wont part with it unless you take it from their dead bodies

Reply to Thread