Reply to Thread

Thread: Recruitment Guide

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Recruitment Guide

I just placed a recruitment guide on a friend's island. I have premium, but the guide is only active for 4 + 2 hours, no extra 10% for being premium and applying a buff to a friend's island.

Please fix, this is like the best buff going right now and it's broken

This seems to be affecting the other guides as well.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    So is this a bug or working as intended?

A little bothered by the no response.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Well, since BB doesn't like to answer questions and we simply not being able to know if it's working as intended or not.... lol

I wouldn't be surprised if the premium time for those zone buffs either doesn't apply or were forgotten to be taken into consideration.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomer View Post
    So is this a bug or working as intended?

A little bothered by the no response.
    You get used to it after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    Well, since BB doesn't like to answer questions and we simply not being able to know if it's working as intended or not.... lol

I wouldn't be surprised if the premium time for those zone buffs either doesn't apply or were forgotten to be taken into consideration.
    I know I addressed this issue elsewhere, idk where now, but I agree that premium bonus should apply. In any case response is always desireable when a question is put forth.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread