Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New way of getting crystals

World
    Zeus

New way of getting crystals

One of the suggestions i keep hearing is to have a reward for picking up all collectibles, mostly because they were like daily quests, worthless for the most part....so, why bother going through all the work to pick all of them up?

Well, if there was a reward to that quest, this would change.

Add 1 Crystal reward for the collectibles quest, its not an exaggerated value so it doesnt unbalance the system, but good enough to motivate people to do it.
    Doing the math, its possible to pick up collectibles 3 times a day, so this would equal to a max possible of 21 crystals per week, which almost noone would get, the most normal is for people to be online to pick them up 1-2 times a day, so we're really looking at 7-14 extra crystals per week.

First feedback at the excelsior, is how long it takes to get something done, specially the FT chain. I believe letters are cool as is (cant make easy xp available too easy); travel guides could be adjusted as it is now, but if this feature goes through it would be fine; its the epic chain that takes too long to get, and considering it needs to be run 35 times to get the workyard fully upgraded......its just to hard for a reward that is not that good

Conclusion: Add a 1 crystal reward to the collectibles quest; lower the required parts to complete the evil queen chain and this will be much more fun to play with

World
    Zeus
    I endorse this suggestion.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Great Idea

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Nice thought Evil. I too think that would be a good plan. Collectibles right now have no "reward" for finding all. I find I typically find most, but I'd be willing if there were a reason.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    +1

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    +1

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    And gem spending will soar from all those fairy fires being bought from the shop

Or let me add one of my own
    How about getting crystals from adventures like cauldrons and adamantium

Or convert 10 adamantium ore into 1 crystal in Mayro's house
    (*rushes to buy more adamantium ore, in case this suggestion is taken )

World
    Zeus
    Great idea! And right on alice!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I endorse -- get a crystal for helping a friend find their collectibles (i'd be rich lol)

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    It doesn't look like the new content has any achievement points for it. Maybe they can add in a few achievements and give a few crystals as rewards for them.

Reply to Thread