Reply to Thread

Thread: The Fisherman and his Wife

Noble
    World
    Ares

The Fisherman and his Wife

Someone please translate the German map from oSettlers into English what the hell is Beogen? (bowman?) or BSS or SS? Or BSK? Sigh...

The 400 troops in one camp is going to be like pulling teeth... And I have to do this 5 more times just to get the epic farmyard and 5 more full chains to get upgrades for it?

I mean didn't we establish already that you guys went overboard with the grinding thing to lev 75? And now you add more salt into the would with this chain(s)? I expected those new FT advies to be somehow on the level of difficulty of clearing XP islands, maybe a bit harder but not like this...

1200 troops saced to clear 2 camps? Gezzus. People will be upset once they realized how much effort you guys are asking to get a building that is not THAT GREAT in a first place... I feel like a dummy now cause I started this thing and now I have to finish it somehow and it is not going to be fun.

How many times we need to remind you guys. We, players don't sit 8 hrs at the computer playing the game like you guys doing every day - developing it. Sigh...

Again, could some kind soul translate the map to English please?

http://osettlers.com/en/map/the-fish...-v-d-bigbang36
    [11:48] davivo: I don't know why you pick on the Nords so much, they're such nice friendly folk looking for a place to raise their kids
    [11:50] aZr4el: not my fault that they carry lots of xp around and wont part with it unless you take it from their dead bodies

Noble
    World
    Ares
    O boy, BB messing up with my uncle again. I wanted the farm yard to replace my mills but when I heard Pink mumble cursing over the sim... Glad I am not 58 yet:P

What is with BB and the sudden grind stygma on everything. It's like they got mesmerized or something. You guys need a reality check again? You just started getting some players loyalty back after last year dive and you are sinking again into a new hole - endless grinding. Really?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    C'mon guys! When there isn't any new content people complain and say they're leaving. When long time players don't have anything left to do they complain and say they're leaving. BB gives us some new content that you can't complete overnight and people complain..........lol

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Yea, it's my own fault to jump into adventure without a map or a guide. But I thought, well it is FT chain so it will be like one of the Tailors, maybe a bit harder. Wasn't expecting that hard... I had a whole evening free and I was hoping to finish it tonight. Guess it will have to wait till end of next week. Raising the number of troops to 400 in a camp changes the game a lot. Where is our 300 general?

I never said I was quitting, I am just not that good with adventures and experimenting. I mean you show me your Island and in 5 min I can set you a plan to make it a production powerhouse in 2 weeks making thousands of coin a day from sales. But doing adventures without some guidelines... not my thing:P
    [11:48] davivo: I don't know why you pick on the Nords so much, they're such nice friendly folk looking for a place to raise their kids
    [11:50] aZr4el: not my fault that they carry lots of xp around and wont part with it unless you take it from their dead bodies

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    8 hrs at the computer playing the game like you guys doing every day
    The projection is strong! Given how many changes are made that are not needed, never asked or painfully stupid just shows they don't play the game even for a minute lol

As for translate, I'll post you the abbrv. here but for an actual translation you will need to wait for some other dude.

Gens:
    V: Veteran
    GM: Major
    MDK: MMA
    KG: BHG

Troops (Old)
    R: ....R
    Bogen: Bowman

Troops (Elite)
    BSK: Mounted Swordman
    BSS: Mounted Marksman
    GSS: Amored Marksman
    SK: Swordman
    Ri: Knight
    BL: Besieger
    (Didn't see Marksman, will think that will be SS then)

Edit: iirc Evil just posted his Fisherman guide yesterday or so, might want to drop in over there too.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Thank you very much Ceruhe for the info. Now I can get this going without getting frustrated. I appreciate your help

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    The losses look pretty reasonable. More than one of the first few Ali Babas but manageable.

Reply to Thread