Reply to Thread

Thread: The Evil Queen - working sim

Noble
    World
    Ares

The Evil Queen - working sim

https://www.settlerscombatsimulator.com/us/

This simulator is already updated for ventures allowing to mix both regular and epic troops. Increasing camp size to 400 troops resulted in camps being much tougher to kill. You kind of need both type of troops to efficiently run them. We need more maps guys
    [11:48] davivo: I don't know why you pick on the Nords so much, they're such nice friendly folk looking for a place to raise their kids
    [11:50] aZr4el: not my fault that they carry lots of xp around and wont part with it unless you take it from their dead bodies

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I'd like to find the motivation, I can work with my own notes and stuff but I suck at making nice pictures like Evil etc :/

I still got my FT chains "ready" but stuck with the picture stuff and pushed back into the "not motivated" category lol

Noble
    World
    Ares
    I get you mate. BB lost plenty of players excitement and desire to do and share since last year. They are trying hard to regain some, but what was lost in couple of weeks might take years to get back. If ever... Not to mention plenty of old players gave up playing.

I started a sheet for the chain, but when I found out how unlocks work I said screw it. I am not doing this thing 4 more times just to replace my mills. Ef it.
    [11:48] davivo: I don't know why you pick on the Nords so much, they're such nice friendly folk looking for a place to raise their kids
    [11:50] aZr4el: not my fault that they carry lots of xp around and wont part with it unless you take it from their dead bodies

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    I'd like to find the motivation, I can work with my own notes and stuff but I suck at making nice pictures like Evil etc :/ [...]
    I hear you there... I like making guides and working the numbers, but my graphics abilities suck.... may seem odd since I'm a programmer by trade, just don't have the knack with those applications; ergo I use other's maps and attach my text docs with notes. lol.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread