Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Epic Farmyard information.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I just use it to produce water because that doesn't require any input. When there is a high production quest requirement, then I flip it to that. I could see this coming in handy for Lost Puppy. I'm about half way toward fully upgrading it. I am holding off on doing any more upgrades until Snow White starts giving 2 unlocks instead of 1, or at least I was. Not sure if I want to keep waiting or not.

World
    Zeus
    I've taken my time with it so only have 20 out of 35 blueprints. I've used it to replace 3 level 5 stables so far and like it for that function. One slot at level 3 unbuffed is producing more horses than 3 level 5 stables buffed x 2.

Also am using it for extra brew, but am having bad luck getting the brewery blueprints. Brewery is still at lvl 1 while everything else is mostly at lvl 3, 2 are at level 2 and one stable blueprint is in star cause I don't want to take that to 4.

The brewery at level 3 will produce more than a Friary at level 6 when both are unbuffed. Yeah, buffing is a pain, but supposedly BB is working on a better buff we can make ourselves in PH or RPH for it.

As far as the rest of the functions, I don't use them, but am really happy with the horse production and if I ever get 2 more brewery blueprints, I'll be happy with that as well for those times I binge on adventures and run my brew way down. I can kick in 2 slots at level 3, buff it, and it'll be producing more than 2 level 6 friaries. Or, unbuffed it's like an extra level 6 friary buffed.

Besides all that, the building itself is beautiful. I never got the epic wood yard cause it's stupid looking with that **** turret spinning around all day.

As far as the tome blueprint, I never use it cause of the costs. It's better IMO to run manuscripts constantly thru the RPH with barazeks and keep the bookbinder busy cranking out tomes and codex.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    thank you Gwalben and Perwyn for your input. I have to admit I like the building, but I don't like the space it takes. Higher level players don't have too many large spots (including myself) to place it without moving things around. I will run the first series of ventures and then will decide my further investment into it after that

Reply to Thread