Reply to Thread

Thread: Dragon Roost venture issue

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Dragon Roost venture issue

Is it just me or are there more destructible rocks that can be removed by the pickaxe than are needed and choosing the wrong rocks will keep you from completing the venture. There is also a limited number of ore that can be collected in order to make additional pickaxes?

World
    Zeus
    I had no problem completing this venture.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I have the same problem, no axe or ore to eliminate the last barrier, unless it's there and I don't understand.

Any help is much appreciates.

World
    Zeus
    Only ran this one once, did not recall any issues. Submit a ticket.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    ran it twice...no issues here and there are no fail conditions like with storm recovery

TheToothless
    Only 3 ores, can't remove last boulders.

World
    Ares
    I'm running this today and I'm having problems with this, too. Will submit a ticket. I had 4 ores, made 4 pickaxes, but somehow one of them didn't register when applying it in the adv.

Edit: Apparently, the fourth pickaxe does exist, but it doesn't show up in the star menu. But, if you click the last rock formation, the pickaxe does show up there and can be used. I've submitted two tickets about it so that the devs are aware of what's happening.

Reply to Thread