Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Re: Codes sent to validated email addresses

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    sent ticket at 3;44pm est yesterday. Not even an auto response from BB.
    Hi Ciara_Belle,

I'm sorry to hear about this! Please check your private messages.

BB_Aeyline

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriond View Post
    So, I did this ... and got the canned response to check my spam folder. Which I had, and where it is not. Hopefully the 2nd try is the charm.
    BB_Aeyline - I heard back from support and they told me I would receive the items in-game, but nothing has come to my account. I've sent in a 2nd ticket (since the first was closed), but I thought I would let you know. Thanks.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Submitted ticket still no mail or items

World
    Ares
    Hello again!

Please keep in mind that our agents will be checking whether or not you have subscribed to the newsletter; players are only credited when we are able to confirm that the newsletter subscription was activated before our latest newsletter was sent.

Thank you!

BB_Aeyline

World
    Zeus
    Third time was the charm for me. Got them in-game this morning.

As a side note - there's clearly a problem/bug here, if people who are signed up for the newsletters aren't getting them. Might be worth getting the devs to look into one of these years.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    +1 Eriond.. i maybe get 2 newsletters a Year... be nice if they posted these things on their facebook page also.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I submitted a ticket a while ago. Got the "Did you check your spam folder?" response. Told them yes I did, no response since.

Also, in guild chat, I learned there are two places you can check to receive Settlers info:

1. In the "My Profile" section of the Settlers home page, there is a newsletter setting. Mine was checked before yesterday.
    2. In your uPlay account (huh? yeah we have these), there is a tab for receiving info and offers on uPlay franchises including Settlers, so I am now signed up there as well.

Not sure if the second place has anything to do with missing newsletters, but I am now signed up in not one but two places for future news.

Looking forward to my crystals and the like, being one snippet short of a long letter stinks! Come on support

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    "Hello alice007,

Unfortunately, you have subscribed to the newsletter too late to receive this code.

Please understand that if we do not receive an answer to this email within 48 hours, we will consider this case to be closed. In such an event, you will need to create a new ticket.

Sincerely"
    How do I tell them, I was subscribed to the newsletter for very long...
    After reading initial thread here, I went to check, and unchecked and checked the setting again..
    Now they say I subscribed too late..
    Clearly, so many are not getting the newsletter... and all you can do is waste time with support.

FYI, my original mail, where I do already tell them what I did -
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...t-to-validated[..]

Apparently there is a newsletter with rewards many didn't receive.. Me too..
    Was signed up, checked that I was, after reading the post, unchecked and
    checked again hoping to get it next time..
    But post says contact support for
    getting credit for recent rewards..

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Aeyline View Post
    Hello again!

Please keep in mind that our agents will be checking whether or not you have subscribed to the newsletter; players are only credited when we are able to confirm that the newsletter subscription was activated before our latest newsletter was sent.

Thank you!

BB_Aeyline
    FYI, there is a loop hole here as well... Someone Stupid like me, unchecked and checked the box...
    Now BB says that I subscribed too late... That is not true...
    I've been playing for several years now, and I am 1000% sure I was subscribed...
    Got letters in the beginning I guess.. and then they stopped long ago.
    I wonder why BB support has such bad reputation for handling customer issues...
    Code is buggy, and so is the logic.. IMHO.

It was better if I hadn't seen this post, and wasted my time...

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Still waiting for a response from support since I replied that I checked my spam folder. Do I need to open another ticket?

Reply to Thread