Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: Codes sent to validated email addresses

Settler
    World
    Ares

Re: Codes sent to validated email addresses

Again, guild mates tell me that they received a code, this one for crystals, buff and deposit (for excelsior introduction) that I haven't gotten. I have a validated email, was valid over last few of these codes which I DON'T receive. Explain to me why I don't get these codes BB.
    Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of others.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I didn't get a code this time either even though I've always received them in the past and my email address is the same as it was when I received the other codes. Was the excelsior code only sent to some of the players?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    add me to the list, no mail :\

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Same here - free crystals when redeemed, too. I submitted a help/support letter saying I could not redeem the current voucher code TSO-ITL7-HSGE-A83C-B0N0. The reply was, "where did you get the code?". Seems you have to subscribe to a newsletter to get these "special" vouchers.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    The e-mail comes from news, and I am subscribed to the newsletter and did receive it.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    same here - no code.. i used the 2 my guildies passed on.. BOTH times it said i would get mail bonus.. nothing (more than 24 hours now)..

it's totally unfair that everyone isn't sent the emails.

i'm subscribed to newsletters too - but i rarely get them. (checked spam and quarantine).

cb

World
    Zeus
    I am signed up for the newsletters, don't think I've ever gotten one in 4.5 years.

Wonder if it makes a difference if you are signed up to login via email directly, Uplay, or Facebook.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    My mate logs in via Uplay and got the code emailed to her. I login using Facebook and get nothing. Eriond may be right...

World
    Ares
    Hello Settlers,

If you did not receive the latest newsletter by email, please contact our customer support department by submitting a ticket. Our agents will be able to determine whether you have signed up for it, and credit your account accordingly.

Cheers,

BB_Aeyline

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I submitted a ticket to support as per BB Aeyline's recommendation, and within 4 hours I had my crystals and other goodies in an in-game message! Thank you, BB Aeyline and the support team for such a speedy response. I still don't know why I didn't get the original mailing as I do have newsletters checked, but I guess sometimes things just happen. The important thing is it was handled very quickly and now all is well.

Reply to Thread