Reply to Thread

Thread: Outlaws changed the landing locations

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Outlaws changed the landing locations

Is it just me? The first block relies on the generals landing in certain spots. For me, those spots have changed. This makes all guides with the first block obsolete.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I found those landing suggestions to be too fussy and never used them. I put my fast gen in the spot above the fishing dock (I assume you are talking about the beach right next to that) and counted to 10 after sending the others before sending him. There should be plenty of time on the block that you have a few seconds to spare to avoid an interception.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    You're right, there are other places to put the blocking gen, most notably right next to the suggested place. I'm just very surprised that an adventure changed like that. what else might have changed? Am I going to have a failed block somewhere else because they changed something subtle?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    From the changelog:

Landing spots have been relocated for Ali Baba and the Treasure of Wisdom, The Valiant Little Tailor, Outlaws, Secluded Experiments, The Dark Brotherhood, Witch of the Swamp and Tikki Island.
    I'm not sure there's anything of consequence in any of the others. But yes, that Outlaws block can lead to an interception/failed block from another spot if you send the last general too early.

Reply to Thread