Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Activity Check - Lights

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomer View Post
    LOL

I was sick and unable to log in for one day in like the last year or two and I get grayed out for two weeks.

Control our activity indeed, think that was not the word you meant to use

Still I like this idea, this and "sort by activity level" would already improve the friends list a great deal.

youre not allowed to be sick
    the wording is what i manage to come up with lol you get the idea, still my english is better than most people portuguese

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Green should probably stay currently active. Blue can be active within the last 24 hrs. That said, I've played games that have had color-coded activity indicators before. This should work well if ever implemented.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I like this idea very good, and might help those guilds whose lights are inactive at the moment. Like ours.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I start going through my friends list when the events come around and I have to do some achievements I don't really want to do. Some people I see on all the time, but then as I scroll down the list I never know if some people are offline for now or haven't been around in months.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Great idea!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I like it also.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    only noobs come up with color coated activity charts! +1 good idea

World
    Zeus
    Yes, I like Evil_J's color coding idea, including some indicator of online and active recently. We have a few members for whom the light is often on when no one is home. It'd be nice to know if they're afk so we don't spend time waiting if they can take an LS or need a hand with the gq - we can move on to help the folks at their keyboard. And having an idea of time since last login would certainly free up some officer overhead on guild management.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    +1 from me too.

I think though that Green for online/active now is more universally recognisable. So I would swap the green and blue. I love the idea of the little ghost for extended period of inactivity too - lol

And I think a different color to differentiate between just "logged in" and "logged in and active" as Kevlaar just mentioned would be really valuable

srs33985
    Good idea.

Reply to Thread