Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event] Ghost Hunting Day Contest

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Smile what I found

Quote Originally Posted by srs33985 View Post

I totally agree with Evil_J. It seems kind of stupid when I actually find all my collectibles. It says quest completed but there is no reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriond View Post
    I think there are two main trains of thought here:

1) People who want a "MOVE <the selected item> TO THE TOP OF THE QUEUE" button (which would clearly only move it to the NEXT to the top, since the top item is actually in production)
    2) People who want an "EMPTY THE QUEUE" button

Personally, I would opt for:

3) Both

There's times I would like to simply bump something ahead of my queue and I absolutely do NOT want to wipe the queue out (such as for a quest), and times when I wouldn't mind wiping out the whole queue to start over. The first is probably something I personally would use far more, but I can see the need for the second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    I say..... if they've been inactive over 2 weeks, their avatar changes to a skull!
    Quote Originally Posted by Presta View Post
    More Generals

1) The Recruiter
    Carries 200 troops
    Normal strike
    Special Ability: Recruit Recruiter
    At the beginning of battle, the Recruiter calls into play on an empty spot in his army between 10 - 25 Recruits for 1 battle only.
    These units can go above the max. So, this general can have as many as 225 troops in one battle.

2) The Shield
    Carries 200 troops
    First Strike
    Special Ability: Shield Use
    Able to use a shield 10% of the time which can block one hit on the general.
    Subject to improvement via Excursions.

3) The Viking
    Carries 200 troops
    Normal Strike
    Special Ability: Enrage
    The Viking has a 10 % chance to become enraged and do double damage on that hit.

4) Halloween General
    Mr Bones
    Carries 220 troops
    Normal strike
    Takes half damage from bladed weapons. Full damage from blunt weapons (club, staff and cannonballs). None from ranged weapons (arrows go right through it).

5) Pied Piper
    Carries 220 troops
    First strike
    Soecial Ability: Charm
    Has a 10 % chance to charm an enemy unit to fight for the general for one round.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    could you do some thing about the guilds members list jumping back to the top. I keep a daily track of who logs in each day and note it in their members notes, it is time wasting and irritating to click the blue pencil start to correct the date and have it jump back to the first person on the list, have to scroll back down find the name and try to redo it,before it jumps back to the top. with a 100 member this takes a lot of time and most is wasted having to refind each name.
    or just make it simpler and have last log in date instead of yes and no. would be a lot quicker to check.
    thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    Perhaps it is because I rarely ever see a colony that is not coal or hardwood so the defenders do not care. But yes, player owned ones make little difference in the troop loss because you can often avoid the majority of the camps. I find 5-10 attacks is all you have to make with losing all the generals but two to blocks and one to a double attack on the map boss. With that said the shape that colonies are in it is rare that I ever find a colony that is player owned and some people have just given up spending time setting up defenses. Maybe my mind is clouded by that. But like I said the only time I had a need for more medipacks was when I did something foolish. I do not recall ever coming close to the troop limits, but I mainly do large colonies where the number is so ridiculously high anyway. I rarely ever have more than 1500 troops trained and have not come close to having an issue yet.

Anywho I do not think there is a need for more medipacks. If you give us more or increase the troop limit how will anyone ever successfully defend a colony? The only time I can right now is if someone messes up. It sure would be nice to succeed at everything I do, but if I make poor decisions failure is in my future and that is the way it should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRain View Post
    +1 :-)
    I give-up on the other 3 too much eye strain

World
    Zeus
    You can't be having us check threads with dozens of pages. Are all the ghosts placed on the most recent posts on a thread?
    Is it one per thread or are there threads with multiple ghosts?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of others.

Closed Thread