Reply to Thread

Thread: An Friendlier Help Archive

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

An Friendlier Help Archive

There is some pretty helpful information with the in-game help archive that seems to be seldom used. Rather than type out an explanation of how to find "shortcuts in the help archive" or how to find the "advanced options" every time someone asks I think it would be a good idea if each page of the archive had a button somewhere that would post a link to that specific page to the help window, maybe guild chat or global too. Kind of like this...

There have been a lot of questions about how the Excelsior works as well. Pretty much everything I have told people is laid out step by step in the archive. I am sure that I am just being a lazy helper, but I a few clicks is easier than a long story or sending people to a third-party website for information that is somewhat hidden/forgotten about.
    One army. Pretty please.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    A similar button on the quests in your quest menu would be nice as well. It would help when people only tell you the name of the quest, or are reading you the description of the main quest when they are trying to do the sub quest.
    One army. Pretty please.

Reply to Thread