Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need more Majors and Quartermasters

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I don't hate expeditions. I just never bothered to try them.
    Very wise.... very wise... (On both points)
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    I'm literally the only person on this site that doesn't hate Expeditions.
    Not quite. I like 'em too. Nice break from adventures. I don't know why everybody hates them so much.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Not quite. I like 'em too. Nice break from adventures. I don't know why everybody hates them so much.
    Cost/benefit?

World
    Ares
    Because they said it was PvP. And it's clearly not. It's like your parents saying that they're gonna give you to an Xbox for Christmas but instead, they give you a cheap Chinese knock off.

However, I like expeditions too With the Black marshall and the yield bonus, it eventually becomes more profitable.
    Whence comest thou?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriond View Post
    Cost/benefit?
    Accountants take the fun out of everything!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by kzar View Post
    Because they said it was PvP. And it's clearly not. It's like your parents saying that they're gonna give you to an Xbox for Christmas but instead, they give you a cheap Chinese knock off. [...] With the Black marshall and the yield bonus, it eventually becomes more profitable.
    Bingo! Aside from the completely separate battle system/Generals/Troops (a contributing factor for sure), the fallacious use of the term PvP sealed the deal for me.

Accountants take the fun out of everything!
    Very true. Everything.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Can get 2 QMs from Shop, 1 QM Claus from last Christmas shop, and another QM Claus this year from Christmas shop.
    That is 4000 troops you can move from just those 4 guys (if you have them all). You're still going to have to load up your other generals with troops, but the extra QM Claus helps a little bit.

Just be thankful for QMs to begin with. Imagine not having them at all!

Reply to Thread