Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev's Diary - Halloween 2016

World
    Ares

[Feedback] Dev's Diary - Halloween 2016

Dear Settlers,

The Developer's Diary for the Halloween 2016 event has just been published. As always, please feel free to register your feedback below.

Thank you,

BB_Aeyline

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    This didn't seem clear on the removal phase... Maybe I missed it.

Will pumpkin cemeteries continue to produce pumpkins during removal phase I?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Is there a list already somewhere on how many refills we get from each adventure? Also what KingHomer asked? Can we continue using pumpkin refills until the merchant changes at absolute end of event or does all of that go away and if we have extra refills we basically forfeit ever being able to produce those pumpkins? I look forward to trying this method out, I just hope opportunity is there to collect as many pumpkins as I got last year....

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Explorers finding pumpkins is awesome. That should ease the burden of them being so much harder to come by than other events.

16 hours is a lot harder to juggle than 24 hours, but I guess there's enough wiggle room if it's 20 golems in 21 days. At least people can keep pounding away it as many times as they want until you click complete.

Looking forward to another Dracul. He's only situationally useful, but I bring him with me on almost every adventure as a half MMA.

Improved deerstalker hut seems kind of gimped as a 2x rather than a 3x, but it is a nice addition. This is one case where I'll probably end up keeping the original buildings, although I'll be getting rid of my hunters.

My initial reaction to efficient traps was that I was not impressed with a 12 hour buff, but then I did the math and realized that even dropping it once a day makes it worthwhile.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    for KeeshondRule and others:
    our helpful friends at the euro-wiki site have compiled a list of what to expect regarding pumpkin refills:

http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/even...om-adventures/

as to your question KingHomer, i am reasonably certain the cemeteries will continue to produce for the full 4 weeks of the event PROVIDED THAT THEY HAVE ENOUGH REFILLS TO LAST THAT LONG......you have only the first 3 weeks to gather those refills...

take for example the noble punk cemetery....it has a cycle time of 40 minutes (not including travel time) --> each one needs 36 refills per day to keep producing --> you will have 3 of those guys --> a huge amount of adventuring to keep them all running for the duration.

On the bright side, according to the test server, punk refills are tradeable, but expected to sell at a premium to plain old punks....

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    The Halloween music is back! Time to turn on the music again!!!
    One army. Pretty please.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    hoping new general instant of that grim

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    i have to say i have never been so frustrated and disappointed with the developers of this game as i am right now halloween is the one event i look forward to all year and you have ruined it half the fun with these events is doing adventures with your friends and guildies but now instead of getting the event resource from adventures.. you handcuff us with refills and a limited/SLOW production making it almost impossible for most players to get all the goodies offered me and loads of players have been preparing for weeks to gather the resources needed to do multiple adventures daily and now all that time and effort has been wasted its bad delevoper descisions like this that make a guy want to pack up and invest time in another game im hoping you wont screw us at christmas

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Enemy camps will not have the aggro zone reactivated as long as the generals are queued in the attack process.
    And a 100 new blocks n_n

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Ok.

On top of trade not working, no pumpkin collectibles on first spawn on my island.

Not the most auspicious start ever.

Reply to Thread