Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev's Diary - Halloween 2016

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TboneX View Post
    Ok.

On top of trade not working, no pumpkin collectibles on first spawn on my island.

Not the most auspicious start ever.
    Ta-Da!!!!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    So.... given that the pumpkin farms and refills are a time-dependent way to gather pumpkins, and those of us with first-shift jobs will be starting work before the hotfix is over, will BB be giving us any means to make up for the collectibles we are unable to obtain?

Instead of building and buffing my pumpkin farms this morning before work, I will likely not be building them for 10-12 hours from now.

And no one from BB ever officially responded to my post about whether we can still farm pumpkins during phase I of the event removal, would still like an official response there for planning how many refills are needed.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomer View Post
    So.... given that the pumpkin farms and refills are a time-dependent way to gather pumpkins, and those of us with first-shift jobs will be starting work before the hotfix is over, will BB be giving us any means to make up for the collectibles we are unable to obtain?

Instead of building and buffing my pumpkin farms this morning before work, I will likely not be building them for 10-12 hours from now.

And no one from BB ever officially responded to my post about whether we can still farm pumpkins during phase I of the event removal, would still like an official response there for planning how many refills are needed.
    It's a surprise.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Hi

The time for Rarity search seems to have been changed, is that what should have happened? Before when using the Lucky Exp it took a little bit over 6h.
    Now its 8h?!?

World
    Zeus
    I was all excited about jumping into this event and.... *BAM* If I could not make the collectible acheesement last year, this does not bode well...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomer View Post
    This didn't seem clear on the removal phase... Maybe I missed it.

Will pumpkin cemeteries continue to produce pumpkins during removal phase I?
    Hello Kinghomer,

Pumpkin cemeteries will continue producing pumpkins after Removal Phase I, but only as long as there are enough refills.

Cheers,

Aeyline

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    I was all excited about jumping into this event and.... *BAM* If I could not make the collectible acheesement last year, this does not bode well...
    No Acheesement for YOU!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    I got 13 pumpkins in my first spawn before it went down, on my euro account it was 11

seems although its 1 max per click theirs plenty to be clicked

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TboneX View Post
    Ok.

On top of trade not working, no pumpkin collectibles on first spawn on my island.

Not the most auspicious start ever.
    Okay, your opinion is noted. Thanks so much.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Key is to set the bar really really really low, that way you'll never be disappointed

Reply to Thread