Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PVP colony yield screen not properly updating

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

PVP colony yield screen not properly updating

The colony yield screen no longer properly updates the colny yield box for collection.

One of the more annoying design features in the PVP system is the loot collection process. Requiring manual collection was simply poor design. Rant aside, having that manual collection now broken is doubly painful.

Example of bug: This is what I see when checking the box in the morning, after 9+ hours of NOT clicking on the button to check the colony yield box:

Eventually, if I click the button often enough, something shows up, maybe several hours later. A lot of the loot 'spills out' of the teeny tiny collection box, but that's just another incredibly annoying design flaw in the PVP process.

It has been like this for over a month now.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Yeah, this has been around for a while. If you open the window the box on the right is empty. But when I close it and open it again the numbers pop up.
    One army. Pretty please.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I had this happen for the first time today.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    Yeah, this has been around for a while. If you open the window the box on the right is empty. But when I close it and open it again the numbers pop up.
    I know, that was the old bug. This new bug is open, close, open, close... give up, check couple of hours later.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Okay, I finally have this bug. Did not start until I got this iron ore colony. Makes sense though. I find a granite colony for the first time in nearly a year and now I am losing out because I cannot collect the resources.
    One army. Pretty please.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    At this point I'm reasonably sure that resources are actually just... disappearing. On numerous occasions I've checked the yield status screen just before 'turnover', and checked it again a few hours later, with nothing in the colony yield box to claim.

Very buggy system.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Been ranting, or rather stopped ranting, about that long time ago and eventually threw the towel with it completely until I lose my sanity again. What tipped the scales for me in the end was whatever hideous algorithm decides what kind of island you are getting, after getting stuck in the phase with hard and useless colonies (that is if one even cares about the resources anymore at some point), I was just fed up getting all those troops/resource sinks that didn't even fit the most generous loss/profit concept in history....after some 5 months wasting explorers and time, I just killed off all troops, star'd the marshalls and....eventually upgraded Academy and both Armories to L6 for the sake of it -.-'

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Yes, the non-updating colony yield box is very annoying. For instance today I haven't been able to access mine for 16 hours so far. Very buggy system.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Well, this bug reached a new high for me this week. 72 hours before I could access the box (which had been overflowing for a couple days).

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    Been ranting, or rather stopped ranting, about that long time ago and eventually threw the towel with it completely until I lose my sanity again.
    I'm beginning to feel the same way, as I can now go for days without the colony yield box ever displaying resources for pickup.

Reply to Thread