Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Manuscript blueprint

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Amazingly enough I got mine right on the first attempt from "A Threat".

Shoot me dead but I was surprised as hell myself, was thinking it would be in line with running beyond 100 RBs/DBs for a WT.

World
    Zeus
    Seems there is nobody getting it on 2-4 tries... either first try or many tries (or not at all yet).
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    Seems there is nobody getting it on 2-4 tries... either first try or many tries (or not at all yet).

addendum - just opened 5 more, saving them up to see if there was more diff... Nope all fails.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'm up to 0 for 8...I've concluded it's a trap!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Where are you all getting this many crystals from, or are you gemming up the disappointment?
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    I did 4 with crystals over the course of 15 days, then did 5 with gems in about 3 days. I figured after the 1st four I might be close so what the heck, spend a few gems. But after spending 6,496 gems without a hit, I'm back to the slow way with crystals. Especially after seeing how many Raubhautz has done without any luck. Sorry man! Hope you hit it soon.

Note to BB: If the gem cost for a long letter quest was lower, say around 500 gems instead of the roughly 1,299 apiece I've spent, I might have kept on going, and in the long run spent even more gems. If it was going to take me 20 attempts, that would be 10,000 gems at a lower cost of 500, which I would have gladly paid. At 1,299 average per quest, 7 quests = over 9,000 gems. It's not looking like I'm gonna hit a manuscript with only 7 quests, I'm not going to pay over 25,000 gems for 20 quests, so why spend any more of my gems than I already have? I know it's already too late to lower the gem to crystal ratio, but somewhere around 12 gems per crystal might have been better for you guys in the long run. Either that or us knowing what to expect as a drop rate so we don't begin feeling like we're throwing our gems away.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Ares
    In other words: an excellent job on taking suckers in for few thousand gems. Who said BB has no clue? They know very well how to take you guys on a gem shopping spree Thanks to all the info I am not wasting any gems on this. Why did they name it "oven" when it is clearly a slot machine. No pun intended I like playing the Excelsior roulette

World
    Zeus
    Landed manuscript recipe on 2nd try, first try was from a 'threat quest' with no luck, 2nd try and success from a 'compass quest'.
    Landed tome recipe with work yard on first run of completing 'evil queen' adventure chain.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    They know very well how to take you guys on a gem shopping spree
    Might as well just be guys sitting on a stash from the 10 Gem pits without having anything else to sink them in, there isn't enough in the market to get to "use all your gems from pits".

World
    Zeus
    One would think BB would finally get that their greed is costing them more in the long run.
    Yet they seem to stubbornly cling to being uber greedy.

Reply to Thread