Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: Manuscript blueprint

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have tried so many times I lost count since the "fix". Best guess would be 15-20. The odds are still too small imho.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Try #20.... 50 Gems... and the Beat goes On..... and the Beat Goes On..... Where oh Where has my Manuscript Recipe Gone... Oh Where Oh Where Can it Be!.......So much for having a chance to book my generals decent For Halloween..... (If you hear a hint of sarcasm in your head at BB headquarters its just me sending Negative Vibes to the Great Fix team there.....)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Try #21..... 50 Gems.....Rowing my Boat against the Tide and I'm losing ground......(Sending Negative thoughts to BB team who dreamed up the "Guaranteed Drop Torture Test I am enduring.....") But one day my Ship will come... bearing my recipe book to Me... bearing my recipe book to Me.......). By the way I have really enjoyed the various ventures in the Excelcior....NOT!!! since I have to keep using all my crystals trying to get the recipe..... is that sarcasm you hear...... darn right it IS!!!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Try #22.... Manuscript Recipe.... finally done with that Nightmare Quest..... moving on.......

World
    Zeus
    Congratulations!
    Perwyn
    Officer
    The Creators Guild

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Another 4 tries in the books since my last post. 200 gems richer. yada yada yada. I am happy for you Sherman_Grant. Somewhere over the rainbow...

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman_Grant View Post
    Try #22.... Manuscript Recipe.... finally done with that Nightmare Quest..... moving on.......
    I'm so happy for you, Sherman! I assume you have a better idea now of what the "magical number" is.

Good luck to all players who haven't been awarded the recipe yet!

BB_Aeyline

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Well, I finally got the manuscript on try 41. Now, I can start trying to get the epic farm as soon as I can get more crystals.

World
    Zeus
    Nice.
    "... And always the ultimate unspoken commandment is 'Thou shalt not question!' ..."

[Bene Gesserit] Sisterhood's Credo

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Keep trying it took me about 14 tries.

Reply to Thread