Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Manuscript blueprint

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    just finished try number 7 since "fix". surprise surprise.... NO manuscript recipe

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I believe the issue is "fixed" for some. Everyone in our guild that has started doing the long letters recently is getting it within 1-20 tries of the quests from the long letters. The 3 of us that have been trying for a long time that are in their 60's are still trying with no end in sight.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Try #17 for manuscript recipe... 50 Gems..... Booooooo..........now the wait for the next 7-10 days for enough crystals to try again......

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    attempt 10 after upgrade, finished another threat, 50 gems again...it keeps repeating the same...this mystery box is no mystery tome, 50 gems box it should be called

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    drumrole....finally that recipe dropped after the 11 attempt, finsihed a threat quest and bingo....
    so all and all 50+ attempts in total and now i have it....good luck to you all and keep hounding the developers for better odds.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    congrats on finally getting it!!!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    try #18 since the "Update"..... 50 Gems... oh well now I wait to try another week......putting me further behind on booking.... thanks BB.... Great Fix!....

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    try #19 ..... 50 gems.... and the "Wait another Week ".... has begun once more... appreciate how the "Guaranteed Drop" isn't working out for me So Far... but still a "Great Fix!"... thanks BB......back to my island of doom and gloom......

World
    Ares
    I feel your frustration - I don't think BB realize the consequence of not having the recipe. It seriously impedes your progression in so many different ways, not just obtaining manuscripts to apply to generals but also the constant use of crystals to complete the letters - they need to readjust their fix!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree. I am getting so tired of trying and never having crystals for anything else. Every one also expects that you will have your generals fully trained if you accept a LS so now, I can't do that any more. I am doing tries 36 and 37 right now (another compass and another character)

Reply to Thread