Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: Manuscript blueprint

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have tried so many times I lost count since the "fix". Best guess would be 15-20. The odds are still too small imho.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Try #20.... 50 Gems... and the Beat goes On..... and the Beat Goes On..... Where oh Where has my Manuscript Recipe Gone... Oh Where Oh Where Can it Be!.......So much for having a chance to book my generals decent For Halloween..... (If you hear a hint of sarcasm in your head at BB headquarters its just me sending Negative Vibes to the Great Fix team there.....)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Try #21..... 50 Gems.....Rowing my Boat against the Tide and I'm losing ground......(Sending Negative thoughts to BB team who dreamed up the "Guaranteed Drop Torture Test I am enduring.....") But one day my Ship will come... bearing my recipe book to Me... bearing my recipe book to Me.......). By the way I have really enjoyed the various ventures in the Excelcior....NOT!!! since I have to keep using all my crystals trying to get the recipe..... is that sarcasm you hear...... darn right it IS!!!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Try #22.... Manuscript Recipe.... finally done with that Nightmare Quest..... moving on.......

World
    Zeus
    Congratulations!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Another 4 tries in the books since my last post. 200 gems richer. yada yada yada. I am happy for you Sherman_Grant. Somewhere over the rainbow...

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman_Grant View Post
    Try #22.... Manuscript Recipe.... finally done with that Nightmare Quest..... moving on.......
    I'm so happy for you, Sherman! I assume you have a better idea now of what the "magical number" is.

Good luck to all players who haven't been awarded the recipe yet!

BB_Aeyline

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Well, I finally got the manuscript on try 41. Now, I can start trying to get the epic farm as soon as I can get more crystals.

World
    Zeus
    Nice.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Phonia
    Keep trying it took me about 14 tries.

Reply to Thread