Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Manuscript blueprint

World
    Zeus
    Oh man..... I'm sorry buddy.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    addendum - just opened 5 more, saving them up to see if there was more diff... Nope all fails.
    I got it on my third attempt. Just sayin'

World
    Ares
    Now the RNG [gods] are [laughing at] my even getting enough fragments to run another one. 12 days, 9 letter fragments.
    Last edited by MM3Lee; 01-20-17 at 02:38 pm. Reason: Noticed autocorrect errors

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    40+ tries for me... disappointing since most people I know got it after just a few tries. It's unfair since it makes such a big difference to people who are unable to get it. BB you need to fix this!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkleet View Post
    So, apparently my guildies are up to 4 and 6 runs of the venture that supposed to drop the manuscript blueprint for Rarity Prov House and they both got 0 so far. Both invested some gems to get enough crystals for the pages from the oven and still nothing to show for.

Anybody who already got that blueprint? How many runs did you need to do? Share your experience please. Thanks.
    Which venture is that?

World
    Ares
    I'm on my third try of the "Snow Queen" adventure quest and I got a recipe on the first 2 tries for the same low level water only. I've done a couple of long letters and only got 50 gems each time. It seems that BB made it that you either get it on the 1st try or not at all :/

PS I just finished my 3rd Snow white and got the Tome recipe and Epic stable thingy. So better than some other players

World
    Ares

Finally

Finally got the manuscript recipe. Maybe hope for a few weeks to get enough parts? After my post above (#73) I got it on the next run through.

World
    Zeus
    Well, it's now 2017, so it's been what - about 3 months now since Excelsior launched? I am still doing nothing but long letter quests, and I still have not gotten the manuscript recipe.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Still no manuscript recipe, am I wasting my time trying to get this completed? Is this a bug? or will it eventually drop? All the other active players in my guild got it in the first few tries. Ive been trying to get this now since it was first available. Its a very demoralizing part of the game.

World
    Ares
    Keep at it. Some of us had to run it over 20 times. Once you get it you will be glad you kept at it

Reply to Thread