Reply to Thread

Thread: Vigilante’s Insignia: Win at least 1 battle without losing any troops???

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Vigilante’s Insignia: Win at least 1 battle without losing any troops???

The last mission - Leadership Test - is to

Complete 1 adventure
    Win at least 1 battle without losing any troops.

Never seen that done without Expert troops.....

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Cavalry stompede?

Chances are you can just sac a camp low enough and then overrun it with cavalry to make it count. Anyhow, 0 loss camps depending on your troops/generals all across some maps.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    There are multiple camps on Nords, Outlaws and at least one on DP, WotS, IotP that I can think of offhand that can need beaten without losses. Plus some towers on SFTR I think?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomer View Post
    [...] Plus some towers on SFTR I think?
    Yep. MMA and some C, or any general and about 115C, can add cannon to help it fall faster if you are also blocking that wolf trap.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Witch of the Swamp first camp (40 cultists) and the towers in Stealing from the Rich can be taken with any general (even tavern) by cavalry hit without any losses. Other adventures might need a more potent general (like a Vet or MMA). Those are your two safest bets with WOTS being much faster and easier to get of course.

If you have MMA or MG there are plenty of camps to get a hit without any losses on many adventures. Check the guides on forums or wiki and see what suits you best
    [11:48] davivo: I don't know why you pick on the Nords so much, they're such nice friendly folk looking for a place to raise their kids
    [11:50] aZr4el: not my fault that they carry lots of xp around and wont part with it unless you take it from their dead bodies

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    nods i used sftr - that 1st attack in the wiki was zero loss

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Expert troops was my easy answer, but yeah Outlaws, Nords, and WOTS all have multiple camps. Also the first couple of attacks on Surprise Attack. And Secluded Experiments if you want to torture yourself.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    [...] And Secluded Experiments if you want to torture yourself.
    Hey! I love SE!
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I think (a long time ago) i just used the Bounty Hunter Code and re-ran that adventure with 80 cavalry. This should still be an active code. Worth checking into.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    With an MMA and Cavalry, you can hit the first target on Lost Skull.

Reply to Thread