Reply to Thread

Thread: After Halloween Update, cannot trade

Recruit
    World
    Ares

After Halloween Update, cannot trade

After the update, when going to the trade screen, we cannot select items to trade with and thus cannot post new trades. We can still select and enter what we want to trade for; but not what we're offering

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quest asks me to gather 200 pumps ( i have 103 in storehouse) and it shows me 83 for quest and 30 more in star that i CANT use on mayors .....

World
    Zeus
    Hotfix has me hot under the collar.
    Will the time lost here at the beginning of the event be added onto the end of the event, or is it just lost forever?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    so 5 Halloween events in and yes it's expected by now, but still after 5 well 6 of these you'd think you could roll one out without the issues...........

World
    Ares
    I think we already know the answer...

stuff happens with any rollout and at least we aren't waiting for a day and a half this time let's hope
    Last edited by MitisVis; 10-18-16 at 03:55 am. Reason: as the lube goes up the spelting goes down
    "I am who I am and that's all that I am"
    famous sailor

Teach a man to fish and he "borrows" all your gear. Sell a man a fish and he's the one who gets the witch tower

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Are you sure that the 30 aren't refills to be placed on the pumpkin fields?

Quote Originally Posted by IbrahimPassa View Post
    Quest asks me to gather 200 pumps ( i have 103 in storehouse) and it shows me 83 for quest and 30 more in star that i CANT use on mayors .....

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by IbrahimPassa View Post
    putting the ones you have in TO for some outrageous price and canceling the trade will give you credit for the pumpkins, the quest calls for gathering so do it as many times as you need to fulfill the quest. a trick I learned on my first event

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    so 5 Halloween events in and yes it's expected by now, but still after 5 well 6 of these you'd think you could roll one out without the issues...........
    Well no. This is exactly the time for issues to arise. And no, it's very doubtful any software company could roll out an update like this with NO issues.
    So, maybe YOU would think, but no one with the capacity to reason would.
    Stop thinking with your emotions troll.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    Well no. This is exactly the time for issues to arise. And no, it's very doubtful any software company could roll out an update like this with NO issues.
    So, maybe YOU would think, but no one with the capacity to reason would.
    Stop thinking with your emotions troll.
    I guess you're right, but I wear my emotions on my sleeves ............

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Yesterday was trade, today many of us cant log in .Still waiting to fix the login and then maybe a gift equal to our lost collectibles,explorer-pumpkins-adventure refills

Reply to Thread