Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I can't play.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Main screen loads fine. Cannot click on ANYTHING in main screen. Appears that the app is not recognizing mouse clicks. Using Firefox 49.0.1. Worked fine yesterday!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Wed Oct19 cannot get past Halloween welcome screen. Won't recognize mouse clicks on check or x

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Bemmer View Post
    Main screen loads fine. Cannot click on ANYTHING in main screen. Appears that the app is not recognizing mouse clicks. Using Firefox 49.0.1. Worked fine yesterday!
    Hi!

Please check this link. If you are having trouble accessing the game on Firefox, the previous link contains a few steps that seem to address this problem.

See you in-game,

BB_Aeyline

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Same problem. my island loads behind the login message notes thing.
    Cant click on the checkmark or anything on the screen

I first Noticed this problem about 30 min before maintenance that started the Halloween event
    So approximately 1:30am EST 10-18-2016
    I tried to log in and send out my geologists and had the problem.
    Chrome and Internet explorer are working fine for me

I Have cleared cache and History Refreshing and all the other Normal stuff and still nothing

only effecting Firefox I had several friends try to use Firefox to login and they said they have the same problem.
    Am thinking that BB was running Pre-scripts and changing things in the background while the servers were still up
    Before maintenance and one of the scripts messed something up.

EDIT: 9:00am 10-20-2016 Finally Managed to login using Firefox Will See if it stays working

UPDATE: No Such Luck
    Everything is out of sync it takes 5-10 seconds for anything to register ( Clicks and scroll wheel )
    Going back to a different Browser. I Will keep checking to see if it gets fixed
    Last edited by Nayton25; 10-20-16 at 05:03 am. Reason: Update info

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Worked fine for me!

Thanks....

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The problem appears to be only with the current Firefox version 49.0.1 & Flash version 23.0 r0 on both Windows 7 and Windows 10. Have done the suggested steps above of Refreshing Firefox with no success.
    The problem did not happen when I tried using a Windows 7 machine with Firefox 48.0.1 and Flash 22.0 r0. The game also runs without the issue in IE 11.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Bemmer View Post
    Worked fine for me!

Thanks....
    Spoke too soon!

Played for a while in Firefox, went away for several hours and returned to the game.

Same symptom!

Please fix!

Firefox is my primary browser - I hate having to shift back & forth for different apps....

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    my game freezes , happens at stages of loading , i havent been able to get on in over 3 days, hopefully be able to get on before event is over
    if tried firefox and chrome, both are a no go

World
    Ares
    Hello guys!

Please access this link for further instructions if you are still having issues with Firefox.

Cheers,

BB_Aeyline

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hello all knowing and powerful tech savvy people. I have tried everything in this thread and I still get the homepage to load, but I cant type in my email and password. I have refreshed Firefox, and disabled shockwave etc., tried it in IE and even in Chrome. No joy in Mudville. Casey Jones has truck out!!!! Help me please

Reply to Thread