Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I can't play.

World
    Ares

I can't play.

I can sign in but no matter what browser I use and after clearing cache etc., I can't play. The event box is not noticing mouse or trac pad to close the box that is there over my island. It is not a system issue and only concurring here.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am having the exact same issue. The box with the pumpkins cannot be removed. I now have lost several hours of the new event and am guessing I will miss the next 20 days since it seems tied to the halloween event >:I

Settler
    World
    Ares
    This sounds like the same issue I am having. The game was fine until I refreshed a little while ago, and now I can't get past the loading screen with the Halloween event information. I have tried clearing the cache and restarting the computer which had no effect at all.

Edit: I tried a different browser and it is working. I usually use Firefox and switched to Chrome. The game does not play well for me in Chrome though so I hope whatever the issue is can be fixed soon so I can go back to using Firefox. Meantime, am glad to be able to get back to the game.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Yup, tried that too...frustrating to say the least.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Once logged in I can't play. cursor won't allow clicking. Screen frozen. Have to force log out... Any help coming or am I out $

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The same here. Firefox do not reflect any clciking i welocme screen window. Switched to IE. Here it works at least

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Same here with Mozila Firefox after i have played whole day yesterday with no problems at all ( except trading bug ofc) .Today is frozen and cant click on anything

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I tried to test this, but I can't even figure out how to login in Firefox. Not having any problems in other browsers, including Puffin on Kindle.

World
    Ares
    Still can't play after signing in. The event box along with everything is not responding to browser. This began right after the hot fix.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Refreshed Mozilla Firefox and problem fixed. Refreshed from Firefox help!

Reply to Thread