Reply to Thread

Thread: Rarity PH clears its queue

World
    Zeus

Rarity PH clears its queue

Since the beginning of the Halloween 2016 Event, my RPH has 2x now, completely cleared out its queue... 5d+ worth of stuff in there with a Barazek on it around-the-clock... Noticed it earlier today when it should have been about 1/2 way through a full stack (25) of Manuscripts; reloaded with Manuscripts first and another 7d worth of goodies and 2h later when I checked in on it, it was empty, Barazek cranking away on an empty RPH. Anyone else seen such foolishness?

Interesting that both times it was working Manuscripts... but had finished 2 stacks prior to the event without issue, so idk.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Yep, happened to me twice today. Been queuing up 10 manuscripts at a time plus a couple stacks of steaks. Check on them a few hours later and says no current production. Don't know what's going on but it ain't right I tells ya! Guess it's time to take some notes =(
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Same, lost a months worth of Qued production... Not happy at all about this! ;(

World
    Zeus
    Looks like it may only be happening to manuscripts.
    My RHP is running fine loaded with settlers.

World
    Zeus
    Yes, I ran 2 stacks of Manuscripts before the Event started and they completed and had a godly queue behind them, including 2 more stacks of manuscripts.

Well, happened a 3rd time... > Updated ticket, of course.

This time, am limiting the queue to one stack of 25.... gonna take better part of 3 days even on Barazeks... will monitor hourly while I'm on... still should not have to babysit stuff like this.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Just had this happen to me for the first time. I am not running extensive queues but do regularly keep 1-2 days worth between steaks and manuscripts.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Just had this happen to me for the first time. I am not running extensive queues but do regularly keep 1-2 days worth between steaks and manuscripts.
    "No, thank cannot be. We were told that special maintenance that shut the server down for 12+ hours would fix this problem" he says with great sarcasm.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Doh. Dang, and I'm running those scenarios on a daily basis... has not cleared since the maintenance... knocks on wood.
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread